B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Smoking and drinking heavily will do that to you breh. He does look like his younger self just smoked out.:francis:
man i dont see it. only thing ive ever that makes ppl fall off that badly...more than weed and liquor for certain

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Smoking and drinking heavily will do that to you breh. He does look like his younger self just smoked out.:francis:

These weedheads think that shyt is fly but washed is the only endgame if we are keeping it 100. Look at 2005 era Snoop and look at him now. Even tho he’s older he’s been working all the time, drinks and smoking is all of his major food groups. With his resources he should look great.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fq4M4Y4WIAwxOBW

Charles ain't shyt lmao.

Nikka couldn't even go around the corner :dead:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
:pachaha:My face every time Snoop hits the screen. Pure fukkery. Pretty lackluster episode given the lack of unintentional comedy Charles has been giving us lately. I thought it was the season finale given that Power byke next week.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I havn't caught up on all the episodes this season but so far.

I'm convinced Lil Meech graduated from the Steven Seagal school of acting. What's funny is it works at times but then there are scenes where it's clearly supposed to be dramatic and even the music gets heavy handed.. this dude still has the deadface and monotone voice.. :laff:

Loken

All Star
Daps
The person Kash Doll is portraying didn’t die until the mid 2000s I think and she died from cancer

If they kill her then Lamar character should be next
He’s Michael Myers status at this point
She hit him in the head with all types of shyt and it didn’t even phase him :mjlol:

thats a true coli nikka could a backed over his ass with a Buick and he would a got back up :ufdup::russ: