B.G. Knocc Out 'Pac was a one dimensional rapper'

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I get what he was trying to say and can tell most of y'all didn't listen to the audio by the replies.

I’ll have to listen after work, it doesn’t seem like the type of thing he would say. My first thought without hearing it is Maybe he’s talking about Pac’s flow or something. You know what click bait titles are like these days.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Call a man who made actual HIT records about teen pregnancy, partying, empowering black women, smashing random women, politics, california, black parenting, ballin, thug shyt, etc... one dimensional brehs

Pac is probably the least one dimensional rapper ever, what is he talking about? Lol
Same nikka that said Pac would have NEVER punched Baby Lane first when theres video showing Pac doing just that. Lol. nikka salty when it comes to Pac cause Baby Lane was his mans.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
BG Knocc Out was no Shakespeare or Nazir for that matter himself lol.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People been saying it forever now that Pac is an a b c type rapper..injecting copious amounts of emotion into his music is not enough to fill the empty technical aspects. B.G isnt the first nor will he be the last.
Pac fans delusional.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Wtf u expect him to say? Pac was on the enemy( death row ) record label. Nikkas don't praise the enemy