na he not, he not even top 5 in new orleans

soulja slim
lil derrick
master p
baby and slim
c murder
yellow boy

just to name a few

all was wilder in the streets, he realer than most rappers cause that most of them faking they life, just off the strength of being from new orleans aint no way u gon be a fake gangsta rapper, cause the city is to small and everybody know each other, all the major rappers that was from uptown(most all of them) knew each other long before they blew up

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
na he not, he not even top 5 in new orleans

soulja slim
lil derrick
master p
baby and slim
c murder
yellow boy

just to name a few

all was wilder in the streets, he realer than most rappers cause that most of them faking they life, just off the strength of being from new orleans aint no way u gon be a fake gangsta rapper cause the city is to small and everybody know each other, all the major rappers that was from uptown(most all of them) knew each other long before they blew up

What about Wayne and Juvy :patrice:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
What about Wayne and Juvy :patrice:
wayne not at all, wayne was under baby and never in the streets, he moved out of holly grove before he was a teen, and lived in a good area, and baby who was already rich took him under his wing as his son after that, he never was in no streets or making moves

juvi i cant be sure about, but my people who from the magnolia told me he was never really out there like that, and was known for bounce music before cash money, juvi is kinda the regular NO nikka to me, not really out there but im sure he aint no hoe, heard he got checked by cmurder couple times and some big dogs had to get cmurder to not fukk him up

one thing for sure all of them have killers behind them ready to move, funny thing it be alot of the same people behind them, cause all of them basically grew up together

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
There's tons of gangsta rappers..lol. At not thinking Juvie was a gangsta rapper..yes he was..he painted a straight picture with his lyrics on how New Orleans is,.ive never heard a rapper paint a picture of a hood like Juvie did..ever..

Who knows what B.G did..but my favorite line is..

It's true I took a few nikkas off the shelf/
God forgive me ..I got a grave yard underneath my belt/

But like I said..it's a over a 1000 real gangstas in hip hop throughout the years..you can't say one is more gangsta than the others..shyt..half the rappers in the bay are real gangstas

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
when i say they all basically grew up around the same area im being 100% serious

the 13th ward(bg and baby hood)
the 12th ward(mistakal and mac hood)
magnolia( slim, juvi, turk hood)
Calliope(cmurder, P)

are all in a 5-7 minute range from each other

the 17th(where wayne, fiend from) is atmost 10-15 mintues out of this area