ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:skip:

EVEN KOBE WIT 12 ALL-NBA DEFENSIVE TEAMS WASNT A “TRANSCENDENT” DEFENDER

SOME OF U GROUPIES ARE STRAIGHT SHAMELESS SMFH
Kobe was never a DPoY level defender and never defended as many positions as LeBron

Stfu

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
LMFAOOOOO PRIME KOBE IS TEN TIMES THE DEFENDER LEBRON EVER WAS

LEBRON WAS A WEAK MAN DEFENDER WHO WAS HIGHLY OVERRATED DUE TO HIS STRONG WEAKSIDE DEFENSE
Kobe could never defend up and down positions like LeBron. He was never the P&R, post, transition defender, or rim protector that LeBron. He could not trap and recover like LeBron. LeBron almost won DPoY on several occasions, Kobe was never at that level. If anyone’s defense was overrated it was Kobe who gained All-Defensive teams off weak comp and popularity.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kobe could never defend up and down positions like LeBron. He was never the P&R, post, transition defender, or rim protector that LeBron. He could not trap and recover like LeBron. LeBron almost won DPoY on several occasions, Kobe was never at that level. If anyone’s defense was overrated it was Kobe who gained All-Defensive teams off weak comp and popularity.

LOL THIS IS GOLD .. READ THIS AND STOP LETTIN THE MEDIA FOOL U

Nobody Touches Jordan: SECTION 12 - Lebron: The Most Overrated Defender of All-Time

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
OF COURSE U WONT READ THAT, BECAUSE IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING THE MEDIA TOLD U. BUT THE ENTIRE THING IS BASED ON FACTS.
Fake news cac I skimmed its full of bullshyt

And I don’t listen to the media

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
15 points on 34% shooting? That’s what Scottie was putting during those finals
Stop being a boxscore whore...apply some context....you ain't gonna be shooting a high percentage and scoring a lot when you have to check the opposing team's best perimeter player on a nightly basis.