ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Demonic Bird
grak_the_demonic_bird_by_kibadoglover45-d6lggaw.jpg

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Almost slapped the shyt out of a witch doctor the other day, and I told her I'd go to her house and kick over her charms if she looks at me again. I'm like a black kratos I'll choke an ancestor spirit out with zero fukks. They are pusseh, where were they when people were being kidnapped left and right and colonies were being built, fukk out of my face with this shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That's not what I meant to say with that comment :yeshrug:I'm just saying where she got it from

I guarantee her obsession with light skin, brujeria, etc comes from her Dominican friends
Yea i used to see her out in the Heights alot when i was working in Manhattan a couple of years back.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Almost slapped the shyt out of a witch doctor the other day, and I told her I'd go to her house and kick over her charms if she looks at me again. I'm like a black kratos I'll choke an ancestor spirit out with zero fukks. They are pusseh, where were they when people were being kidnapped left and right and colonies were being built, fukk out of my face with this shyt.

Exactly that's why I don't believe in any religion...

Where were these nikkas when my people would getting put on boats and being beaten and raped and lynched....

Black people that believe in any religion or belief system so wholeheartedly I give them the :scust: