AZEALIA BANKS HAS BEEN SACRIFICING CHICKENS IN HER CLOSET FOR 3 YEARS

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
nah i know what you saying about her accent etc, but you dont gotta be dominican to practice WEST AFRICAN spiritual systems is all I'm saying.
That's not what I meant to say with that comment :yeshrug:I'm just saying where she got it from

I guarantee her obsession with light skin, brujeria, etc comes from her Dominican friends

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
download
:laff:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
That's why demons and devils trick people and win every time cause they know humans are greedy and never satisfied. shyt looks like ol girl is playin' with the dark side of the force..:snoop:
thats witchcraft for you.
they don't want guidance on how to get there, they just want the instant gratification
:trash:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
primitive? thats why cacs are out here trying to co-op these traditions?

negged.

Why would I give a fukk what wypipo are doing? You validate your beliefs off whether or not wypipo adopt it I see.
And yes these practices are literally primitive, meaning they have been handed down 1000s of years. African culture is not infallible, no culture is. Many of these practices (any type of sacrifice to non existent spirits) is dumb as shyt. Now neg me again hotep fakkit

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
lol you do know that black people across the globe practice these west african traditions right?
This is one tradition I can do without breh.

Some traditions go away as society changes. Doing something unsanitary and disgusting like sacrificing chickens in your closet may be one of them.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This is one tradition I can do without breh.

Some traditions go away as society changes. Doing something unsanitary and disgusting like sacrificing in chickens in your closet may be one of them.

I hate when people try justify disgusting shyt like this breh

B b b but out ancestors done it therefor it's not nasty as fukk

:russell:

Yall continue sacrificing shyt and praying to fake God's whilst I work hard and make this money

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
If this trend continues, I'm gonna have to put ikenga around my house; strengthen my chi and construct the largest shrine to Amadioha in North America to protect myself...:lupe:

Odinani - Wikipedia

Prayer to Amadioha

:russ:Bruh when I first started watching Nigerian village movies I was like...
"who is Amadioha?" :dwillhuh: "...and why dey gotta scream dude name so loud":dwillhuh:

"Amadioha!!!" :damn:

:pachaha:

Last edited: