AZEALIA BANKS HAS BEEN SACRIFICING CHICKENS IN HER CLOSET FOR 3 YEARS

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Thoughts on the Ife Divination system and Ife Yoruba philosophy?

Care to start an Afro-diaspora religions thread in the Root?
Divination is one of the most important aspects of Yoruba because it's really your formal introduction to the orishas (in my opinion)...when I'm going through an issue that I can't work through on my own and need to figure out its root cause on a spiritual level I'll consult my babalawo and ask him to do a reading for me...babalawos are basically the middle men between you and the Orishas...i usually contact my babalawo, explain the situation then we'll meet up whenever he's free and he'll perform a divination on my behalf using either ikin (palm nuts) and an opon ifa or an opele (divining chain)...we go through the formalities and at the end of the divining process he'll read me an odu, we'll discuss its meaning a little bit further and he'll tell me what offering the orisha requests of me...offerings can be as simple as wearing a certain color throughout the week to show reverence to a certain orisha or have an ebo riru performed on your behalf (which a real baba will never force on you btw)......example one orisha requested that i start using a certain color candle in my ancestral shrine so we went downstairs to the botanica and bought one after the session...simple as that..it's not always going to be something elaborate especially if you're a newcomer...offerings are about the energy exchange more than anything...the orishas offer you assistance and you offer them something back in return...balance...so all in all, if you heed the messages being transmitted during divination it can be life-changing, enlightening experience and provide balance to your life when things seem like they're in disarray or even when theyre not...just make sure that any divination you receive is being performed by someone that is a pure conduit (pure heart and pure mind)...

is there anything you want me to touch on specifically regarding Yoruba philosophy?...and about your latter question honestly fam i try to avoid discussing this subject on the coli in general because 99.9% of the time a thread gets created on african religious practices it gets derailed...i just read way too many ignorant posts in here to not shed some light...so if someone tags me i'll be more than glad to speak on what i know but other than that find me in the Booth lol

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce is into voodoo too.

We've been brainwashed by white people so much that we try super hard to disconnect ourselves from ancient African religions. shyt is embarrassing. If she read a bible and went on her knees to pray to a white Jesus you guys wouldn't be ridiculing her as much.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
Satanism is inclusive and not exclusive. Posted an article a few months ago in HL about the Church of Satan headquarters and the unveiling of the new statue where the Nordic little boy was replaced with wide features and tightly curled hair, pledging allegiance to the Baphomet. Their other locations are emulating it. The detail and art is exquisite. No one made nasty racist comments and everyone loved the unveiling. Church of Satan is not segregated by denomination and skin color as we find at most Christian churches on Sunday BUT they have different sects like LaVeyan Satanism(mainstream) vs Luciferianism or Spiritual Satanism. Still all races worship together. Race is a construct, Spirit is not.

Ironically, the new headquarters is located on the same street as a Catholic church and grade school. I am not a Satanist by the way before any ignorant asses start jerking and moaning as they neg me for providing info.

photo%203.JPG

mattanderson5.jpg

Don't y'all ever get tired of talking out your ass? What a load of bs. Yeah Christian churches are so segregated that Dylan roof was allowed to walk in and participate in service at a black church and no one blinked an eye. I've been to many churches and their is no segregation, even the white ones I've been to have a few non whites attending. Churches are community based and if it's in a predominantly black community, most of the attendees will be black and if it is in a mixed community most of the congregation will reflect that.

And satanist are very racist. Look up these idiots and they believe black people are inferior. Lavey and Crowley were racist and the original satanic bible was very racist and misogynistic.

600full-sammy-davis-jr.jpg

RIP the GOAT :wow:

He was racist as well as the other satanists such as Alice and Madame Blavatsky. Y'all must be white spewing this bullshyt.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Don't y'all ever get tired of talking out your ass? What a load of bs. Yeah Christian churches are so segregated that Dylan roof was allowed to walk in and participate in service at a black church and no one blinked an eye. I've been to many churches and their is no segregation, even the white ones I've been to have a few non whites attending. Churches are community based and if it's in a predominantly black community, most of the attendees will be black and if it is in a mixed community most of the congregation will reflect that.

And satanist are very racist. Look up these idiots and they believe black people are inferior. Lavey and Crowley were racist and the original satanic bible was very racist and misogynistic.

He was racist as well as the other satanists such as Alice and Madame Blavatsky. Y'all must be white spewing this bullshyt.
You are speaking from emotion. No one walks to church, this not the 1950s. Rich blacks who live in Johns Creek, GA and Brookhaven Atlanta (predominately White areas) do not attend churches in the community they pay property tax in. They purposely shuttle to whatever Black mega ministry within the Atlanta city limit or previous home church, they can find, same as Whites. People even attend their home church online instead of community churches. The Dylan Roof incident was just that; there are Blacks who attend church in majority White areas, I was one including Catholic school and when I lived in Northern Virginia, an anomaly. How many Whites are active members at AME and Pentecost Holiness churches? Probably mirrors that of Black members at Protestant and Lutheran churches, sadly.

Did you not read the difference between Laveynism vs Luciferinism vs Spiritual Satanism. Just because the a few misguided misfits and neo-nazi rejects likes a craft doesn't make it racist. Where is the proof that Lavey was racist? I've been around Satanists, some Black and Latino (there are Mexican Satanic cults as well). No one owns spirituality so while Christians debate over what color Jesus was Satan welcomes all :demonic:.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@Jimi Swagger
Once again talking out your ass. Most people go to churches near the, it's convenient. Most people aren't going to churches miles away. Church services start at 9 or 10 am, no one is going to wake up 2 to 3 hours early to go to a church several miles away. If I live in West Chester PA I'm not driving an hour plus to attend church in Philadelphia, if I live in Miami Gardens I'm not going to church in Kendall or Ft Lauderdale? I'd have to treat it like work, get up at 5:30 am to get ready and leave the house by 7:00 am just to make it on time, park, and find a seat. Why would I bypass all the churches in my neighborhood or along the way? Use common sense.

And forget all that bs you're talking about satanist. I actually had to research this topic for college, my paper is actual published on those peer reviewed sites and you can use it as a reputable source for essays and whatnot, you can't tell me anything about them. I've read books written by and inspired by Alice Bailey, Anton Lavey, Aleister Crowley, Madam Helena Blavatsky, etc. These fools are known and proven racist, don't let them being in a pic with Sammy Davis Jr fool you. Unless you're a cac, then you're being obtuse and are naturally a willing liar. Demonology and satanism has always been a white thing and very racist, misogynistic, deranged, and deviant.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
@Jimi Swagger
Once again talking out your ass. Most people go to churches near the, it's convenient. Most people aren't going to churches miles away. Church services start at 9 or 10 am, no one is going to wake up 2 to 3 hours early to go to a church several miles away. If I live in West Chester PA I'm not driving an hour plus to attend church in Philadelphia, if I live in Miami Gardens I'm not going to church in Kendall or Ft Lauderdale? I'd have to treat it like work, get up at 5:30 am to get ready and leave the house by 7:00 am just to make it on time, park, and find a seat. Why would I bypass all the churches in my neighborhood or along the way? Use common sense.

And forget all that bs you're talking about satanist. I actually had to research this topic for college, my paper is actual published on those peer reviewed sites and you can use it as a reputable source for essays and whatnot, you can't tell me anything about them. I've read books written by and inspired by Alice Bailey, Anton Lavey, Aleister Crowley, Madam Helena Blavatsky, etc. These fools are known and proven racist, don't let them being in a pic with Sammy Davis Jr fool you. Unless you're a cac, then you're being obtuse and are naturally a willing liar. Demonology and satanism has always been a white thing and very racist, misogynistic, deranged, and deviant.

Unless, I am White, Unless I am a Cac...you poor little hotep. Debate without the accusations and name calling. Christian churches are segregated by color and denomination in the States and it's not because of neighborhood it's due to racist history. Again how many active White members are on AME rosters? People no longer walk to the nearest church or are they active members their neighborhood churches in their immediate community unless it's a family church, especially with the rise of mega ministries. I gave you clear examples of people in Atlanta who commute. I didn't post the pic of Sammi Davis Jr. and your "research paper" doesn't trump traveling and interacting with Satanists. And when I lived in Europe and attended Catholic mass(I was raised in AME), I was instructed by several well meaning friends and relatives in the States to find a more welcoming and "familiar" church home and was directed to some cogic ministries ran by former.

In a perfect world, one should worship with people who share the same beliefs, interests and values - not by neighborhood or classified color. Been amongst proclaimed Luciferians and felt no cism. Would love to read your paper if you want to share and exchange in a healthy debate.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@Jimi Swagger

It's obvious you want to overlook facts for some bs you made up in your mind. I already explained why churches appear segregated. And you're a big dumbass for even bringing up AME churches, you might want to look up why they even exist in the first place. And miss me with that militant or hotep nonsense, I don't view those terms as insults cac. Malcolm X was a militant, so was Marcus Garvey, Assata Shakur, etc. Hotep means to be at peace and many great black people had a name derived from that such as the father of medicine and great scientist Imhotep. Ain't nothing to be offended by. Meanwhile satanists and whites are one in the same, all vile, evil, demonic, being who know nothing but destruction. I'd be ashamed to be in those ranks too if I were you.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)