AZEALIA BANKS HAS BEEN SACRIFICING CHICKENS IN HER CLOSET FOR 3 YEARS

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I knew that bytch was demonic

This kind of stuff goes on in the music business and in the entertainment business a lot more than people think. Banks says straight up she is a witch. It's no surprised she seems to occasionally spaz out. She must be possessed. Erykah Badu is another one given over to witchcraft.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
yall are really letting something Azelea Banks did drive yall to denounce all african religions/spiritual systems :what:I been practicing Yoruba for years and I haven't sacrificed an animal or had an ebo riru performed on my behalf. it's not mandatory. everybody practices differently. how your practice is shaped mainly depends on your personality, what you want to achieve and what your babalawo, orishas or your ancestors advise you to do. with the good information that the internet provides also comes a lot of BAD information. instead of being advised by reputable elders, you have a lot of people just practicing stuff that they saw on youtube or read from some random twitter account... you also have practitioners that have elders that are irresponsible, passing down generations worth of misinformation and some practitioners that actually have reputable elders are irresponsible themselves, taking things into their own hands. don't paint african religions with such a broad brush based on the acts of one person. it's much more complex than that.

Thoughts on the Ife Divination system and Ife Yoruba philosophy?

Care to start an Afro-diaspora religions thread in the Root?