AZEALIA BANKS HAS BEEN SACRIFICING CHICKENS IN HER CLOSET FOR 3 YEARS

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Almost slapped the shyt out of a witch doctor the other day, and I told her I'd go to her house and kick over her charms if she looks at me again. I'm like a black kratos I'll choke an ancestor spirit out with zero fukks. They are pusseh, where were they when people were being kidnapped left and right and colonies were being built, fukk out of my face with this shyt.
Breh said he a black kratos:russ:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
yall are really letting something Azelea Banks did drive yall to denounce all african religions/spiritual systems :what:I been practicing Yoruba for years and I haven't sacrificed an animal or had an ebo riru performed on my behalf. it's not mandatory. everybody practices differently. how your practice is shaped mainly depends on your personality, what you want to achieve and what your babalawo, orishas or your ancestors advise you to do. with the good information that the internet provides also comes a lot of BAD information. instead of being advised by reputable elders, you have a lot of people just practicing stuff that they saw on youtube or read from some random twitter account... you also have practitioners that have elders that are irresponsible, passing down generations worth of misinformation and some practitioners that actually have reputable elders are irresponsible themselves, taking things into their own hands. don't paint african religions with such a broad brush based on the acts of one person. it's much more complex than that.
any book you recommend on this :lupe:

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
Almost slapped the shyt out of a witch doctor the other day,.

EbtsywJ.gif

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
any book you recommend on this :lupe:
The Handbook Of Yoruba Religious Concepts by Baba Ifa Karade (complete overview of the Yoruba religion)
Ancestor Paths by Aladokun (schools you on everything you will go through as a beginner... written like an autobiography)
Finding Soul On The Path Of Orisa by Tobe Melora Correal (incorporating worship into your daily life)

in that order

even better if can find a babalawo, elder or experienced practitioner in your area to build with on the concepts in these books as you go through them

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Satanism is inclusive and not exclusive. Posted an article a few months ago in HL about the Church of Satan headquarters and the unveiling of the new statue where the Nordic little boy was replaced with wide features and tightly curled hair, pledging allegiance to the Baphomet. Their other locations are emulating it. The detail and art is exquisite. No one made nasty racist comments and everyone loved the unveiling. Church of Satan is not segregated by denomination and skin color as we find at most Christian churches on Sunday BUT they have different sects like LaVeyan Satanism(mainstream) vs Luciferianism or Spiritual Satanism. Still all races worship together. Race is a construct, Spirit is not.

Ironically, the new headquarters is located on the same street as a Catholic church and grade school. I am not a Satanist by the way before any ignorant asses start jerking and moaning as they neg me for providing info.

That aint got nothing to do with Black folks.
photo%203.JPG

mattanderson5.jpg

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
Satanism is inclusive and not exclusive. Posted an article a few months ago in HL about the Church of Satan headquarters and the unveiling of the new statue where the Nordic little boy was replaced with wide features and tightly curled hair, pledging allegiance to the Baphomet. Their other locations are emulating it. The detail and art is exquisite. No one made nasty racist comments and everyone loved the unveiling. Church of Satan is not segregated by denomination and skin color as we find at most Christian churches on Sunday BUT they have different sects like LaVeyan Satanism(mainstream) vs Luciferianism or Spiritual Satanism. Still all races worship together. Race is a construct, Spirit is not.

Ironically, the new headquarters is located on the same street as a Catholic church and grade school. I am not a Satanist by the way before any ignorant asses start jerking and moaning as they neg me for providing info.

photo%203.JPG

mattanderson5.jpg
600full-sammy-davis-jr.jpg

RIP the GOAT :wow:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

photo%203.JPG

mattanderson5.jpg

I doubt this came from cacs. shyts just too weird for any race to construct. WTH :skip: