Azealia Banks, "black men were influenced to treat me like the ugly black girl"

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
She should holla at Adrian Broner as he's a suicidal nutcase that makes random violent rants at everybody when his brain cells shut down or under the influence.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
full

NigggggggAAaaaaaaaaaa

:dead:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams

Didnt he later admit he LIED and her version had some truth to it?

He didnt step up to help or defend her coz it was Russel Crowe or whatever????

She seems to have a very toxic personality. Drugs hopefully? Didnt she insult T.I's wife? That whole no mediocre versus country bumpkin thing??? How did she expect him to treat her after that?

Come to think of it her online personality is kinda like 50 cent??? But you have to have undeniable hits/talent for stans to overlook your BS.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Speaking for myself, I just don't have the desire to listen to any female rapper black,white,w/e...:ld:

This outside of a select few. I've scrunched my face at a few Latifah verses, Rapsody's last album is fukkin dope and I wanna give her the D. Da Brat is my mf bish!! Shawnna's thick ass be spittin. Mia X... I respect a lot of female MCs from back in the day and those that show lyrical dexterity and dope subject matter. But from Nicki onward: TRASH!!

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All that white dikk she gobbles then wanna turn around and be Assata Shakur.

Plus she makes music for white gays. No straight brehs wanna hear her rapping about unicorns over C&C Music Factory beats.

Her Fantasea tape was pretty dope
:dame:

she is from Harlem though

:hubie:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She is so full of shyt.

Most chicks like her pretend that the black men she rejected don’t exist and spew that nonesense.

The reality is that the above average black men that she wanted didn’t want her and now she is using them to represent all black men.

She chased down the swagged out dope boys, the Ghost from Power type dudes, the industry connects, the dues who are party promoters, and so on. None o them,gave play, and she ignored the "lame" dude that didnt have that flash or that mouthpiece.