Azealia Banks, "black men were influenced to treat me like the ugly black girl"

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
And she was really shytting on Black men and was naming names of the biggest ones that could help her

Rza
Jay
T.I
Big k.r.i.t

Wtf does she expect :stopitslime:

Pharrell too. These were all black men that tried to help her and she turned around and shytted on them

They wanted me to do the “ATM Jam” with Pharrell, and Pharrell felt like the controversy was too much, so he completely fronted on the whole thing. Meanwhile, that came out of my budget. It was $40,000 to get this beat from Pharrell, which was a leftover that he had sent to Mac Miller. He had wanted me to write it for Beyoncé. Basically everybody had this beat. I’m the only one who could come up with something for it, so Pharrell basically haggled my label into giving him the $40,000, and then he just ghosted on the entire thing.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
AKqJtaY.gif

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pharrell too. These were all black men that tried to help her and she turned around and shytted on them

Was he not supposed to get paid for the beat even if it was a throw away :pachaha:

Why she acting like these guys don’t have other stuff to do:why:

Even the damn clipse gotta stand in line to get beats she not special :childplease:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
She is so full of shyt.

Most chicks like her pretend that the black men she rejected don’t exist and spew that nonesense.

The reality is that the above average black men that she wanted didn’t want her and now she is using them to represent all black men.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
She is so full of shyt.

Most chicks like her pretend that the black men she rejected don’t exist and spew that nonesense.

The reality is that the above average black men that she wanted didn’t want her and now she is using them to represent all black men.

They don't hear you though.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Rejects projecting onto the black community again.

News at 6.:mjlol:
She's a female Kanye West, except she doesn't have the success to bolster her through her crazy.

She should have let the bipolar psycho c00n out of the bag once she secured the bag.

But u can't go look like I just escaped Arkum Asylum Tasmanian devil crazy until you got coins and clout.

Can't be a side lines schizo AND a c00n. Prioritize ur struggle boo!:ufdup:

:umad:
'Psycho c00n!' Damn that's a new one, I'm gonna start using it.