Azealia Banks, "black men were influenced to treat me like the ugly black girl"

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Nah we love Nicki and plenty other female MCs

Her music just wack... Theres been plenty black women that have seen success in hip hop... Obviously via selling sex but still.

Shawty music just not that fire and she not that sexy... Oh well.

Theres like 500000 lyricists that will never get a shot or ever blow up but nikkas like Lil Pump and Takshi69 getting big bags .... Oh well, tough luck. Rap game aint shyt anymore anyway

She need to pack it up and start sendin out job applications or go back to school

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
A5Evp.gif

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the famous woman who failed or fukked up who just says "yea I fukked up". Why don't we ever get those introspective moments from women celebs?

The sad shyt is, if she apologized for all the crazy Twitter antics and promised to just focus on the music, she probably could get her fan base back. But people not putting up with over the top crazy unless you're over the top talented.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:I don't care to wish ill on anyone, but I hope her career dies a quick ass death. Even when I thought "Maybe shes just in need of help", she say some real oddball disrespectful
shyt, dates white men which is ok, but then says its "easy" because she would be fighting with a black man at home.:dahell:Why?

Much as people wanna talk about brothas being color struck or some shyt, we all might have noticed the likelyhood of unwarranted attitude and combativeness goes mostly toward
brothas, meanwhile her white dude will get the more subdued version of her. She plays the black equivalent of the doting white significant other. How the fukk are you going to say
that collectively BM don't like dark women, but somehow the litany of white men she has been with do? What version of her would I get if I was to date her?:jbhmm:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Breh need to shut tha fukk up for real. nikkas probably (definitely) don't like her because of her shyt attitude, the fact that she's an attention-whore and the fact that she's a nutcase. Take responsibility for you own ills. And I'm sick of us being blamed for women's self-esteem issues in general. The only reason it's ever an issue is because the nikkas they want don't want em back. Simple as that.

To quote Katt: "bytch, it's the esteem of yo muthafukkin self! How tha fukk I fukk up the way you feel about you?"

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another Alzelia thread:russell:

Oh for the inevitable poster who comes in and says you posted in the thread Stfu just like this bytch need too:pacspit:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember when RZA tried to help her out but she fukked it up? :mjpls:

RZA Gives His Side of the Azealia Banks Incident, Says She Was 'Obnoxious' and 'Erratic'

Following this, RZA explains he told her a deal was in the works and she went to social media claiming she signed a deal with him, but he hadn't spoke up about it at the time, saying he's not the type to "stop the hustle," and that he "actually wanted her to win." He also advised her to leave social media and the tabloids alone, because as we all know, she consistently does the opposite and it is proving to be harmful for the future of her career.

RZA: "A few weeks ago Azealia hit me up for some economic help and ... I gave a helping hand," he continues. "She then followed up asking me to help her get a record deal. I called a friend and ... a record deal was on the table. The only clause my buddy gave was I be the filter because the word is 'she is volatile.

Before the night is over Azealia is insulting half the room she becomes loud and obnoxious," RZA recalls of his experience hanging out with her. "There was nothing funny about her behavior. I felt a little embarrassed because she was my guest. Still verbal abuse can be tolerated but when it goes physical... Azealia threaten to cut a girl in the face with a glass, then actually grabs a glass and physically attacks for no logical reason. Russell blocked the attack and expelled her from the suite."

:mjpls: