Ayo let's talk about these butthurt, dry dikk nikkas on here scouring the internet for Black women with cac boyfriends....

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Black men c00n, But they don’t do shyt like that

Those women are extreme outliers btw, a very very small minority of online deranged bedwench hoes

I don't know. Sotomayor was terrible. And them jokes back in highschool:francis:

With that said, I don't what around thinking if a black woman called me a bullet bag. Never met a black woman that came off that way, but most of em were in early 20s and not old single moms.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
These dudes have a lot of y'all in your feelings. I thought it was "just the internet". Now suddenly it's not just the internet? :mjlol:
The lack of consistency is baffling to me. :heh:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
You can close your eyes and act dumb if you want to when research and data has shown otherwise but i wont indulge in such nonsense. Black women owe no loyalty to black men and should always exercise their dating options with men as they see fit. if a sister likes white men Good! if she likes hispanic men good! Sick and tired of this double standard nonsense. Everyday black women are slandered and insulted and mate guarded and now finally sisters are seeing the game and understand the hypocrisy for what it is and people are rolling over backwards to justify it. Go for where your valued not where the patriarchy and social media tells you that you are confined to go with
Now ask yourself after reading this, who do you sound like? Same court, different team, who’s right and who’s wrong, because both sides claim the same thing but with the opposing gender. Same conversation for generations after generations, and we’re still multiplying as a community year after year (and no I do not believe that 13% bullshyt). Leave the c00ns to c00n until they start posing as a potential threat.

https://m.youtube.com/@CynG/about

Prime example right here. Bedwenches with over 55 million YouTube views and over 120,000 YouTube subscribers, AND being placed on nationally syndicated channels like Fox should be taken very seriously before it’s too late.

Last edited:

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
fukk swirlers, fukk white people, and fukk you bytch ass nikka

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, all races of men online have a "Boogeyman" that they feel is stealing all their women.

For Black men, it's thugs and White men. For White men, it's Chads and Black men. For Asian men, it's White men and that's basically it. Even some Hispanic men are starting to complain.

Everyone has their own boogeyman to explain why they can't get dates or sex.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women got these nikkas locking as stupide as these queen mother goddess simp's ass negro's

michael-jordan-lol.gif