Ayo let's talk about these butthurt, dry dikk nikkas on here scouring the internet for Black women with cac boyfriends....

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I find funny is how people pick and choose which data to accept

The data from that same study says that white women have a STRONG disdain for black men

Some of these brothas in here will wanna kill you if you tell ‘em that :dead:

These are white men posting this shyt.. No fcking way you black, and have this much anger for black women. With nothing positive to say any other time. Then have the audacity to sit amongst black people and talk about white supremacy is the devil. And some advocate for black people. These nikkas lost their fcking minds. :pachaha:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I never said it myself, but all the talking points leads me to believe they're undercover agents. I've never heard a black man in person say white skin is the standard every race is clamoring for.
Place is psyop central. Tlr anyway. Can't do anything but laugh about it at this point.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It be them same dudes that was in their mother's kitchen, lights off with the blade to their throat after they saw that flawed dating site data :laff:

Them same dudes also totally avoided this post by @13473

this thread will be deleted as well.

• if u take the time to read the book it literally states it isn't representative of the population & that they likely did not accurately estimate racial preferences.
  • it is based on 20 regions, of which maybe 2-3 have a black presence, resulting in about 4.5% of the profiles belonged to black people.
  • in-person interviewed showed strong preference of educated bw to find a bm.
  • she didn't reveal the site's name but said the users were likely young, liberal, with a racially "inclusive" mindset more than the regular population
  • finally, u weren't allowed to search by race. people were shown their matches based on having things in common resulting in them being more likely to respond. outside of this, the book said bw tend to ignore wm.

i don't get the obsession with the idea of not being desired.

I was skimming through that thread reading some of those posts with second hand embarrassment. There's some certified cornballs on this site. If dudes really are Black shyt is crazy.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those threads are hilarious, I dont want them to stop because the responses make me laugh every time, especially if I'm having a stressful day.

If they didnt post you would not be entertained.

Right.. Those post bring some type of clarity to the dumb shyt I see going on in the country. How these grown men have this much energy to seek out garbage on the internet, but can't find a fcking job? Its definitely a correlation between the two.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It all boils down to insecurity

Ironic that when white/other men manifest those same insecurities, all of sudden the forum gets schizophrenia and realizes how lame this behavior is

Brehs really out here looking at a pic of a beautiful black woman, and a white man is the first thing on their mind :dame:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I never said it myself, but all the talking points leads me to believe they're undercover agents. I've never heard a black man in person say white skin is the standard every race is clamoring for.
And I'm certain you never heard a Black Woman call Black Men bullet bags. Doesn't mean they not thinking it.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
nikkas better wake the fukk up. You don’t have to “scour” to see that shyt. It’s just that it’s happening that much. We can see patterns over and over every day but still act like the shyt isn’t real…and that goes for EVERYTHING with us.

No exaggeration, I’ve talked to 2 of my female friends recently who are going through relationship issues and both told me that their family or friends told them to leave black men alone and only deal with white men. Now, if there were 2 of them that told me that recently in real life, imagine how a lot of these women out here are thinking…

Edit: not to mention my wife’s aunt who has refused to deal with black men for at least the past 20 years.

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Lmao y'all suckas thank myself Im not one of you sad nikkas.

Have fun wifing up a whore.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
These particular “bruhs”, who I won't bother naming, but I'm pretty sure we know who they are seem to have supreme disdain and resentment for Black women in general, whether it's due to their childhood, dating experiences, etc, and they don't want to see other Black men liking, loving or having an interest in them either as some sort of “punishment” to get back at Black women.

All these ridiculously, ludicrous, and laughably bad threads that get made on here every other day with clear intents of swaying Black men away from Black women by trying to convince us that 85-95% (if not all) of them are just “no good White man lusting swirlers, divesters, wenches not to be trusted, worst if the worst, etc, etc”.

The worst part is these posters who peddle that shyt think we're so gullible and stupid to believe these ridiculously outlandish sentiments just because it's on Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, or whatever as if the shyt on there is a prime representation and voice of Black women nationwide/worldwide. It makes you question if they even have interactions with Black women because they truly believe in the absurdity of their comments.

I know it might sound cliche to bring up their mothers but you got to wonder how they feel about the women in their family, considering how they spend all day on here having a field day disparaging and writing off Black women while labeling them all as some of the worst things you could say about a person to no avail. Do they hold these negative feelings about women who share the same blood as them whether it's their mother, grandmother, aunt, sisters, nieces, daughters, or female cousins, it makes you wonder.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I'm certain you never heard a Black Woman call Black Men bullet bags. Doesn't mean they not thinking it.

You shouldn't associate with a woman or her kind who refer to men as bullet bags. But in person, I've never heard that shyt and im sure plenty more here haven't.

Sindicated

Daps
Reppin
opus dei
You shouldn't associate with a woman or her kind who refer to men as bullet bags. But in person, I've never heard that shyt and im sure plenty more here haven't.
That's my point most people not gon tell you how they really feel in person they show their true feelings on the internet...

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Most of the are cac trolls because I cant think of brehs really being that pressed to search and post such things on here

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's my point most people not gon tell you how they really feel in person they show their true feelings on the internet...

And that's fine. If they really feel this way in person it'll show itself soon.. Count on it.. So right now, a lot of these posters are coming out the gate making accusations against real life people, over shyt they seen on the internet. And this is before the women even open their mouth in person. Same with women towards men.

If thats how you moving, then you're no different than a white supremacist who see goofy shyt about blacks on that same internet, and place that on evey black person they see. Humanity cannot continue on like this. Something has to seriously change.