Ayo let's talk about these butthurt, dry dikk nikkas on here scouring the internet for Black women with cac boyfriends....

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I don't use the term "agent" loosely but there are literal paid agents on here and sites like LSA.

Keep in mind that the #1 objective of "the powers that be" is to keep the black man and black woman divided. To keep black women hating BM and vice versa.

With the internet it's now easier than ever to create fake propaganda and narratives. ((They)) know that the average person believes anything and that they can throw numbers, stats, studies, polls, etc out there and the masses will blindly believe it.

Y'all continue rotting y'all minds and typing furiously thinking that cacs are taking all the black women....I'm just glad that I live in a world where the overwhelming vast majority of black women I see is with a black man.

I truly feel sorry for some of you.

all of this
+1

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nah I'm good thanks for the concern tho.

With constant paranoid negative thoughts, no you aren't good. No normal black man walks around thinking black women calls black men bullet bags.

I've never heard a black man talk like you and I've never heard a black woman say bullet bags.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't use the term "agent" loosely but there are literal paid agents on here and sites like LSA.

Keep in mind that the #1 objective of "the powers that be" is to keep the black man and black woman divided. To keep black women hating BM and vice versa.

With the internet it's now easier than ever to create fake propaganda and narratives. ((They)) know that the average person believes anything and that they can throw numbers, stats, studies, polls, etc out there and the masses will blindly believe it.

Y'all continue rotting y'all minds and typing furiously thinking that cacs are taking all the black women....I'm just glad that I live in a world where the overwhelming vast majority of black women I see is with a black man.

These dudes can't be black with this much venom for black women. If they hate black women this much, then without a doubt that shyt started when they were school age kids.. Way before they learned about lipstick alley and statistics concerning relationships between the sexes. I see to many functional black relationships along with some fcked up ones.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
With constant paranoid negative thoughts, no you aren't good. No normal black man walks around thinking black women calls black men bullet bags.

I've never heard a black man talk like you and I've never heard a black woman say bullet bags.
✌️

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
nothing to discuss because it's hoe shyt

it's simply a "let's whine together" thread

with strangers online at that 🤣🤣🤣

hoes ain't even worth all that extra shyt to be honest, you doing too much

you can't fukk all these hoes and all these hoes gone get fukked

sit yo silly ass tf down with all that fukk shyt

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah, this is an actual thing

There are black women who say that shyt

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Thank you. I don't see how any functional healthy Black adult actually believes half of the stuff the Coli posts. These people either don't congregate where other Black people congregate, are isolated, mentally ill, trying to justify self-hate, or are paid agents. I just don't know any Black people like the ones that get posted by daily on here, which is why this site is slowly become irrelevant because it's so out of touch with real Black people's ways of talking and being. Yes, we are diverse, but if you read the Coli for a week you would think that most Black men chase white women, and most Black women are seeking White boyfriends. Like the stats and our own damn eyes in real time don't support any of this shyt so something is really off here.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Now that you mention it, Black men C00n too. So I guess it is what it is. They deserve each other if you ask me. Normal black folks just need to keep truckin

Black men c00n, But they don’t do shyt like that

Those women are extreme outliers btw, a very very small minority of online deranged bedwench hoes

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This that "the Black woman is God" "Excuse me Queens, I apologize for my Black male privilege" simp ass talk.