Ayo Capcom might want to take the same approach SE is taking for Final Fantasy main titles when it comes to putting Street Fighter for Xbox. shytS BAD

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol just set @Khalil's_Black_Excellence on em, on some…

giphy.gif
:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I’m not the least bit shock but also this doesn’t include digital sales. Xbox is a more digital friendly console when you consider game pass plus it’s a fighting game and fighting games don’t really do well on the platform. I’m curious to see how pc sales are because apparently it’s breaking steam records. PS5/PC seem to be the go to platforms for fighters which doesn’t make much room for Xbox.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I mean I’m not the least bit shock but also this doesn’t include digital sales. Xbox is a more digital friendly console when you consider game pass plus it’s a fighting game and fighting games don’t really do well on the platform. I’m curious to see how pc sales are because apparently it’s breaking steam records. PS5/PC seem to be the go to platforms for fighters which doesn’t make much room for Xbox.
Most folks are going to buy fighting games on the platform they previously used if they put any time in just due to familiarity with a controller.

It is what it is.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most folks are going to buy fighting games on the platform they previously used if they put any time in just due to familiarity with a controller.

It is what it is.
Ok but doesn’t mitigate the fact Xbox has a weak fighting fanbase. They even have a flagship exclusive fighter. Since them having any type of exclusive third party fighting or Japanese games is tarnished.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ok but doesn’t mitigate the fact Xbox has a weak fighting fanbase. They even have a flagship exclusive fighter. Since them having any type of exclusive third party fighting or Japanese games is tarnished.
Why would sf6 be huge on Xbox when it’s been exclusive on PlayStation? :pachaha:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
3rd parties are going to cater to where the money is more and more if these kinda splits happen. FF15 was damn near a 9 to 1 ratio for ps to xbox.

Wonder what the digital splits were.
3rd parties by definition are multiplatform or otherwise they'd be first party so :stopitslime:
Now if you wanna talk first party, well.. well well well well :krs: you'll see this weekend my boy
they keep thinking if they win the showcase their fortune will turn around :mjlol:
What does that mean to you? For me that's literally what providing a bunch of new exciting games means for me the consumer. I think you're referring to console war wise which only broke people with no games focus on. You got Spider-Man which is redundant at this point and then you'll get X-men in 2025/26 assuming that doesn't get canned like fractions :hhh:
So Xbox gamers don't like fighters now?
Do fighting games have a history of not selling well on Xbox? (Feel free to lie) if a fighting game sells more on one platform, does it cost a ton of money to put it on Xbox? I thought all sales is profit, but if the console it's established on sells more then maybe it shouldn't be sold anywhere else? Interesting logic, but ah no :stop:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The real reason for this is that SF5 was a PS exclusive so the entire fighting game community got PS4s and subsequently PS5s to keep playing it. So when SF6 came out they were already in the sony ecosystem. Sony has a complete stranglehold on the fighting genre now because of that