Ayesha Curry blames the Black Community for not embracing her while on the View

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why AA's are the leaders of black people,foreign blacks have so much to learn about white supremacy. A poster got mad that I said this earlier today but I tell no lies. She is another Canadian who is off of the black frequency. The problem was black people not willing to embrace you while you are talking that "can we all get along" nonsense. Hopefully it dawned on her why black people in Carolina may harbor those feelings and were in fact trying to protect her from her own naiveness/delusion that Canada has placed on her apparently.
I for one, try my best not to make huge blanket statements such as "these people do this."

I'm a born Canadian of Trinidadian parents who was partially raised in the states. My parents read a lot and my mom always pushed me to think for myself. Even just the other day she picked up a book titled "The Shock Doctrine" speaking on many of America's wrongdoings to not only people of color but people in general around the world.

Let's come together and each one teach one, rather than flaunt egos... leaders? Everyone needs to do their own part! There are a ton of black Canadians that KNOW WHAT'S UP. C'mon man. This ain't the way.

Ayesha was sheltered and has more to do with that than her nationality.

Daps
Black people continue to provide a predominantly white audience a constant source of amusement by airing out our intraracial grievances.

"Black men don't like me. I'm not hood enough"

"Black women are jealous of me because of how I look."

"Black women are too ghetto. They thought I was a square."

"There's too much homophobia in the black community. I wish it would stop."

"We need to stop the violence in the inner city before talking about black lives matter"

shyt is a joke at this point. We can't think for ourselves and exercise just one iota of critical thought. Just a community of dysfunctional robots operating according to the program white people coded in our brains.

:snoop:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You don't see why her painting black people as racist,and not saying shyt about white racism is bad?She did say it before,but she said it on Red Table Talk,not the view. Whoopi ain't even there to ask that question:henbron:? .
how is she painting nikkas is racist, shes speaking how people have insulted her because of her shade. And given we have coli, LSA, and Black twitter etc which do this to anyone black who isnt as dark as Lupita or Wale. They have a point

I aint addressing the rest of your Bullshyt you dumbass rapist

Benefited

Banned
Daps
how is she painting nikkas is racist, shes speaking how people have insulted her because of her shade. And given we have coli, LSA, and Black twitter etc which do this to anyone black who isnt as dark as Lupita or Wale. They have a point

I aint addressing the rest of your Bullshyt you dumbass rapist

Its obvious to everyone now that you didn't even watch the video and are only going off what she said the last time:mjlol:. Now,I will just let you stew in your ignorance for the world to see:respect:

El Vato

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oaktown...Bay Area
I for one, try my best not to make huge blanket statements such as "these people do this."

I'm a born Canadian of Trinidadian parents who was partially raised in the states. My parents read a lot and my mom always pushed me to think for myself. Even just the other day she picked up a book titled "The Shock Doctrine" speaking on many of America's wrongdoings to not only people of color but people in general around the world.

Let's come together and each one teach one, rather than flaunt egos... leaders? Everyone needs to do their own part! There are a ton of black Canadians that KNOW WHAT'S UP. C'mon man. This ain't the way.

I've read the book and yes...there's more to her than social media

Benefited

Banned
Daps

This isn't about egos its about expertise and influence. AA's haven't lived up to our responsibility so don't take it as an insult like I'm big upping AA's,its just simply a greater responsibilty that comes with the education we were forced to gain in white supremacy,along with a forced struggle that propelled us into a spotlight:respect:. Your mother was already steering you off the frequency telling you to think for yourself,and showing the wrong doings done to "all people". With all due respect to your mother,she may have had good intentions but she was on that Ayesha shyt too.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
180104_ntl_chef_curry_1253_16x9_992.jpg

she starting to looking like Hillary Clinton.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't follow social media gossip but this chick has deep seeded internal issues. Her thirst for validation wouldn't be quenched by social media approval. She is her own problem
She acting mad insecure..

Almost as if she doesn't feel wortht of steph and feels he gonna step out on her.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"Your mom is Jamaican and Chinese...your dad is BLACK and Polish...." Which one of these is NOT A fukkING NATIONALITY?

I was just gone say this. bytch said "your quad-racial" THE fukk? The only race mentioned is black.....although few there are black people born in China (I personally know 3), also know a white Jamaican :stopitslime:

They let anyone host shows these days :scust:.....this cac or whatever she is so damn brain dead (not Ayesha for those who didnt watch this torture of an interview) although fukk ha too