Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in New Orleans bro got charged with grand theft and possession of a firearm those aren't misdemeanors nikka fact still remains why dudes so concerned about a stranger. NO life Lol at yall at yall office jobs & on my big homie dikk at the same damn time.

Bro just waiting for a bond! be home soon
office jobs > jail cells :umad: one day you dumb ass black women will get it. too bad you'll be 40 yrs old trynna find a @Willstyles nikka to wife it down

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I think you just posted his arrest record in North Carolina y yall mad though been gossiping all day about a stranger lol a nikka like Loudaffair took yall bytch before huh

Look at this other ratchet ass hoodrat stupid bytch. :heh:

All this shyt in this thread is very valid because that lame used to run around here posting his mugshots and arrest record like that shyt was cool, like those shyts were badges of honor :snoop:

Lame ass mothafukka. You can spot these dudes miles away too. shyt is real out here and he thought that shyt was cool. :sitdown: What good is it to go to jail and rack up charges when there are people who know that shyt aint cool and don't wanna be there punking that scrawny lame for his commissary

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:yeshrug: Could say the same for you. You're the one trying to convince yourself that I'm not what I say I am, which is crazy, cause you was on my jock a couple of months ago before I told you I didn't like you. I'm laughin' at you. :skip:

Get back to callin' me handsome and dappin' my posts. :youngsabo:

Only one convincing themselves that their reality dont suck is u :umad:

And u constantly repeat the same tired line :heh:

Do u know how many posters that have told me they dislike me on sohh and here that ive dapd and called sexy? Plenty! Its a few of them in this vary thread.:shaq:

Unlike u I dont give 2 fukks abt that silly shyt.
:childplease:
But I will continue to poke fun at bytch made fukk nikkas like u.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Look at this other ratchet ass hoodrat stupid bytch. :heh:

All this shyt in this thread is very valid because that lame used to run around here posting his mugshots and arrest record like that shyt was cool, like those shyts were badges of honor :snoop:

Lame ass mothafukka. You can spot these dudes miles away too. shyt is real out here and he thought that shyt was cool. :sitdown: What good is it to go to jail and rack up charges when there are people who know that shyt aint cool and don't wanna be there punking that scrawny lame for his commissary

You seem to be angry with him. :leon:

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's 10pm and we didn't make it to 1000.
We'll definitely get there by 11.

1k replies in 14 hours. :wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
67lf63

:whew: