Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/opinions-are-like-a$$holes-everybodys-got-one-and-everyone-thinks-everyone-elses-stinks-306603.jpg

:russ:

:pachaha: I've said before it's my favorite smilie. It's literally what I look like when I'm laughing. :umad: :pachaha:

you could put a million :russ: infront your cornball statements but it's clear as day that you mad bu bu bu but i guess you'll get us back when you and the homie release that tape:russ:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
you can easily tell how salty @DaChampIsHere's vagina is based on how many :pachaha:'s he uses. anything over 3 :pachaha:'s per post and he's absolutely furous :o:

He does that shyt every single time a mf snatch his collar up :rudy:

He post like a bytch on her period!
Mfs love saying how gay mist and crimson post but dachamp takes da cake :laff:

Hes more of a bytch than a bytch!

Hes a bytches bytch :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
icG99jzqW9xqg.gif

this thread done went all kinds of places.

I fukking love The Coli

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He does that shyt every single time a mf snatch his collar up :rudy:

:whoa: you went too far now :merchant:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
what so funny is dude posted on the coli and he was so called real what makes any other poster on this site less real then him?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
U constantly trash coli posters and tell everyone how much better ur fairytale of a life is and call every female ugly. These two are the reasons why I son u like I do.

How come because someone on here has a life that they consider good, it's a "fairytale"? :mindblown: Do I have to talk about every problem I have in depth with everyone and lower myself to complaints? :pachaha:

And I've never called every female ugly. I'm not tryna simp on any of y'all and most of y'all ain't my type. I've even made a thread on here before saying that I don't believe in calling females ugly. I called colicolicoli ugly cause she was tryna get her troll on and I trolled her right back. :lolbron: :heh:

you could put a million infront your cornball statements but it's clear as day that you mad bu bu bu but i guess you'll get us back when you and the homie release that tape:russ:

He does that shyt every single time a mf snatch his collar up

900x900px-LL-3f431b6f_bane.gif

Someone has been making a fool of themselves for the past 3 pages

More than likely me. Lemme stop. :whew: I be forgettin' the kind of people I be goin' back and forth with sometimes. :snoop: