Aye Free the boy LOUDaffair

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
im pretty sure dude said he's 6'4 not 5'4 lol

You know whats funny..I was thnking the same thing..but do you have any idea what a 6'4 nicca look like @ 140 lbs??????

This:

christian-bale-machinist.jpg

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
11 pages really :what:

Ya'll nikkas care too much about other people's lives on here forreal :snoop:

you got nikkas gossipin about another dude in here like some bytches..and that reincar dude is the biggest bytch of'em all

i could respect it if he was loudaffair's woman, cuz thats how bytches talk, or, i could respect it even if he was related to loudaffair..but he's neither of the two, and he don't care about dude either, but yet you wanna get all in his bidness? definition of a bytch MADE fukk nikka

Wiz_Kallisha

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
B HIVE
Dat lanky ass nikka is NOT 5"3 :dead: I know him personally

Alot of Hate in here internet courage Free da homie

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
you got nikkas gossipin about another dude in here like some bytches..and that reincar dude is the biggest bytch of'em all

i could respect it if he was loudaffair's woman, cuz thats how bytches talk, or, i could respect it even if he was related to loudaffair..but he's neither of the two, and he don't care about dude either, but yet you wanna get all in his bidness? definition of a bytch MADE fukk nikka

:laff:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

let me guess you been in jail....tell me im wrong

:smugfavre:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

nikka tha fukk u talking bout when the nikka posted his business on here:wtf:
don't come in with the :cape: like that's ya father

posting ya mugshot issome bytchmade shyt

the tuff talk brigade pop up like they dropping knowledge