☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:snoop: I love how people who want to be considered intellectual so bad can't grasp the basics of what an election is. Yes, 'a bunch' aka the majority of people voting a certain way decide elections. lol
Why the fukk would I support Bernie because people like him?

Isn't this a primary?

"The masses" don't speak for my preferences.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why are you saying this, after Trump is our current POTUS? :ld:
Is this going to be the answer to everything?

he had at least one thing in his favor, old white man. She’s a young Latina woman

furthermore, no matter how republicans feel about a nominee, they all stand up for at least the same 3/4 things - low taxes, less federal government interference, guns, god....a whole bunch of people in the dem party not only disagree with AOC’s politics, they hate her (as does the right). Lastly, let her win a broad election first, she’s in the HOR based on favorable district demographics - could she even win a senate race let alone president?

lmao @ the trump excuse. You’re right, let’s never have standards again. Cardi B 2028 y’all!

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I actually agree that Ayanna has Presidential aspirations in the future. I’m from her state so I see what she’s doing close up. I’ll say this though — she has a TON of pushback locally against some of her policies, especially those involving cops. She might have a hard time in her next local election

They are def grooming her for a future run.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is band wagon bullshyt.

You seem to not like or not understand democracy. It's okay for you to like someone different than the masses like but it's the candidate's job to persuade the masses to choose them. Bernie Sanders does that pretty well, the candidates that you like have trouble with that but you blame the people for not choosing them instead of blaming the candidates for not giving enough reason why they should be chosen. You actually said in this thread that policy is overrated and wonder why candidates who resonate with you aren't preferred by the "masses". Policy is what affects people's lives and they care and are more informed than you think.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You seem to not like or not understand democracy. It's okay for you to like someone different than the masses like but it's the candidate's job to persuade the masses to choose them. Bernie Sanders does that pretty well, the candidates that you like have trouble with that but you blame the people for not choosing them instead of blaming the candidates for not giving enough reason why they should be chosen. You actually said in this thread that policy is overrated and wonder why candidates who resonate with you aren't preferred by the "masses". Policy is what affects people's lives and they care and are more informed than you think.
I'm fine in perfectly thinking that masses of people, can be stupid.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I actually agree that Ayanna has Presidential aspirations in the future. I’m from her state so I see what she’s doing close up. I’ll say this though — she has a TON of pushback locally against some of her policies, especially those involving cops. She might have a hard time in her next local election

They are def grooming her for a future run.
Get a Democrat governor in there and she might run for senate...