Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mods delete this thread :damn:

He's about to ruin Ayanna's political career :damn::bryan::damn:

Although this looks more like a AOC/Rashida sneak diss thread than full on Ayanna stan thread :mjlol: so she might be safe
I started an Ayanna Pressley awareness thread months ago and I can't find it or it got deleted.

I've been saying she could run for president for months in the primary thread.

fukk nikkas like you are always late to the party though on anything I say, considering how much lifting of my nuts you do to find the next thing to talk about.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
sanders doesn't know what he's doing.

warren does.

some of yall really underestimate competency. This isn't some free wheeling shyt.

And yet she's losing to him. You really need to stop thinking that party loyalty = competency. If that was true, Hillary would be President.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's not true, she turns 35 in 2024 before election day. lol
She turns 35 after the primaries. While we could make the argument that she'd be old enough by the time inauguration day takes hold it would almost certainly be challenged in the courts. And it's just too much of a political distraction for anyone attempting to run for potus.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Why are you saying this, after Trump is our current POTUS? :ld:
She’s got a lot of barriers that nobody outside NYC is talking about.

-First, her district is about to be broken up ( and thank goodness). AOC won’t even be a Queens representative when this is all set and done.

-She’s already getting blocked for local events out here already ( Melinda Katz has it in for her).

-She needs the black vote to President. She’s not even liked by the black people here in Queens.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She turns 35 after the primaries. While we could make the argument that she'd be old enough by the time inauguration day takes hold it would almost certainly be challenged in the courts. And it's just too much of a political distraction for anyone attempting to run for potus.
"While we could make the argument . . ."?! :mjlol:
Dude she will be 35 by the time the general election rolls around and before inauguration. It's just the fact of the matter. All that other shyt you are talking are your baseless assumptions. By letter of the rules she is eligible.