☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You completely ignored what I said and posted your talking point. I think I've given you enough of my time. I'm putting you on ignore.
All you're doing is rambling about respecting majorities as being "correct"

Thats the bullshyt populism I'm talking about.

Its not good for Trump's base and its not good when Bernie does it either.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
All you're doing is rambling about respecting majorities as being "correct"

Thats the bullshyt populism I'm talking about.

Its not good for Trump's base and its not good when Bernie does it either.

So you're saying that the majority who voted for Clinton are "not correct" and "stupid".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you're saying that the majority who voted for Clinton are "not correct" and "stupid".

You're missing the point.

Masses are not always "correct". You can respect the masses. You do NOT have an obligation to agree with them.

Thats the point.

If you wanna go by the electoral college, the "masses" were wrong there, too.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You're missing the point.

Masses are not always "correct". You can respect the masses. You do NOT have an obligation to agree with them.

Thats the point.

If you wanna go by the electoral college, the "masses" were wrong there, too.

You're dodging the point.

It doesn't matter if they're correct or not. That's a point you conjured up to distract from the failure of party loyalty. Which oddly enough requires a mass of people to agree. Since we vote in a democratic republic, the masses will vote for whoever makes the better case.

That's the point. Hubris touted as elitism on who should be elected will fail. As it has for everyone you've supported.

If I wanna go by the electoral college, then that will be the second time a minority has circumvented the will of the majority.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're dodging the point.

It doesn't matter if they're correct or not. That's a point you conjured up to distract from the failure of party loyalty. Which oddly enough requires a mass of people to agree. Since we vote in a democratic republic, the masses will vote for whoever makes the better case.

That's the point. Hubris touted as elitism on who should be elected will fail. As it has for everyone you've supported.

If I wanna go by the electoral college, then that will be the second time a minority has circumvented the will of the majority.
Elitism is whatever rubes like you are too stupid to understand.

Do you wanna play that game?

Or are the elites the "leaders" you want?

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth is anyone with half a brain and can kinda hear. knows This woman has IT. she does. her presence is that powerful. But does that mean she needs to be MY president? I dont vote for personalities anymore. I'm a grown a... man. I dont vote for swag...I'm a grown a... man. I vote for policies. depending on her policies is what i see as should she be my president. But american are stupid and simple minded. if someone has that presence and that voice and says the right speech. as long as that person says they are a dem. even if they are going to lead us all into gas chambers, most american dems, some independents, and some youth(cause she's young), black folks cause she's black, will come out to vote for her. thats just the truth of the matter. Man i wish she wasnt from Snake Warrens state and didnt have to support her. but i have a funny feeling AP is more on the side of the corporate dems than the progressive wing. but lets hope thats not the case. and if she did become pres one day soon. Dont try to pander and pick up a white person either. Give me two sistas. lol. that would be hilarious. two black women running america.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I actually agree that Ayanna has Presidential aspirations in the future. I’m from her state so I see what she’s doing close up. I’ll say this though — she has a TON of pushback locally against some of her policies, especially those involving cops. She might have a hard time in her next local election

They are def grooming her for a future run.
do you think this is playing more favorably for her now?