Aww Shyt Here We Go Friend Of Jimmy Butler Throwing Shots At Heat Front Office Again (New Update Tweets)

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DAME DIDNT EVEN REQUEST A TRADE UNTIL JULY.

BEAL WAS TRADED A COUPLE OF WEEKS
BEFORE THE DRAFT.

YOU GET BEAL AND TRY TO SECURE DAME
AFTERWARDS IF HE DECIDES TO REQUEST A TRADE.

“So, my initial favorite was Miami. And so, we call Miami. [Miami president] Pat [Riley] says well I’ll go talk to [owner] Micky [Arison] and figure it out. So he goes, talks to Micky, we go, we hear back [New York] Knicks, Sacramento, Brooklyn a little bit, and then it was Milwaukee and it was one more big team … And that was kind of one of the most difficult things about every trade and every team. And I respect and love every team, but a lot of them just couldn’t do it because the money was just so high.

I’m like, ‘OK, what’s Miami doing? Dragging feet.’ And eventually it came to a point to where Miami said they just can’t do it. But it was an eye-opener for sure. And that’s why I said I went into everything kind of open-minded and with an open slate. And out of nowhere here comes a dark horse in Phoenix and their aggressiveness pushed me over the top

:devil:
:evil:

Everybody saw the Dame trade coming and who are we fooling we know some tampering went on. Dame and MIA wanted each other. They aint have the pieces :manny: So to frame it like they just been sitting on their hands and havent tried to bring help in is wrong and frankly childish because again they aint have shyt when you decided to go there.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

DAME DIDNT EVEN REQUEST A TRADE UNTIL JULY.

BEAL WAS TRADED A COUPLE OF WEEKS
BEFORE THE DRAFT.

YOU GET BEAL AND TRY TO SECURE DAME
AFTERWARDS IF HE DECIDES TO REQUEST A TRADE.

“So, my initial favorite was Miami. And so, we call Miami. [Miami president] Pat [Riley] says well I’ll go talk to [owner] Micky [Arison] and figure it out. So he goes, talks to Micky, we go, we hear back [New York] Knicks, Sacramento, Brooklyn a little bit, and then it was Milwaukee and it was one more big team … And that was kind of one of the most difficult things about every trade and every team. And I respect and love every team, but a lot of them just couldn’t do it because the money was just so high.

I’m like, ‘OK, what’s Miami doing? Dragging feet.’ And eventually it came to a point to where Miami said they just can’t do it. But it was an eye-opener for sure. And that’s why I said I went into everything kind of open-minded and with an open slate. And out of nowhere here comes a dark horse in Phoenix and their aggressiveness pushed me over the top

It's funny because I remember telling Heat fans this is what happened. They were in denial. Saying, Beal chose PHX, lmao. No, Miami just didn't really go hard to get him.

This is on them, period. They made it to the Finals as an 8 seed with fringe NBA players, for them to turn up their noses to a guy like Beal wanting to join them is laughable. fukk them

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Everybody saw the Dame trade coming and who are we fooling we know some tampering went on. Dame and MIA wanted each other. They aint have the pieces :manny: So to frame it like they just been sitting on their hands and havent tried to bring help in is wrong and frankly childish because again they aint have shyt when you decided to go there.

THEY DID HAVE THE PIECES.
THEY KEPT SAYING
WE ARE BIDDING AGAINST OURSELVES
SO WE AREN'T GOING TO OVERPAY FOR HIM.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THEY DID HAVE THE PIECES.
THEY KEPT SAYING
WE ARE BIDDING AGAINST OURSELVES
SO WE AREN'T GOING TO OVERPAY FOR HIM.

You really think the Heat had more to offer than what the Blazers ended up getting?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Jimmy is not a coach killer like trey young but his situation usually sours with all the team’s he plays for
We doing this? :mjlol:

I know he played for the bulls and the narratives in this thread are gonna start to narrative, but Jimmy held his end of the bargain down here in Miami. He’s taken us to two finals and 3 conference finals. There’s not a Heat fan aloe who’s on some “Jimmy needs to shut up and play ball” shyt. There’s not a Heat fan alive who thinks Jimmy is being a sourpuss for calling a spade a spade. We’re all mad at the front office for whiffing again on gettitn him some help. Jimmy has given us what we’ve wanted. He’s earned a right to sour on Pat and Mickey. Not to mention, his frustrations seem to be against the organization, not against coaching.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Shoulda teamed up with Kawai when had the chance :yeshrug:

His hardest worker in the building act woulda propelled the Clippers past the Suns in the WCF and he would of been surrounded by vastly superior talent and would’ve been allowed to rest more.
:mjlol: The Clippers? :dead:

Heat failed him, but ain’t no way a clippers alternative storyline would’ve had a better ending. Perennial regular season champ/post-season underachievers. Generationally post season failures. :mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

HOLIDAY, A 1ST AND TWO 1ST SWAPS?

YEA

Ok that was funny. But seriously you think Herro and the foreign dude and whatever picks in the 20s is better than what they actually got? If they had pieces like that then Jimmy or his "friend" would have no basis to complain. You cant say the team hasnt put players around you AND the team coulda moved whats around me (minus the best piece of course) for a superstar.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Who could they have gotten that they didnt get? You get players in the draft or FA. They dont tank and they aint have cap room when they got him. They are a treadmill team that overachieves in the playoffs. Those LA fitness allstars allow him to :manny: regular seasons and make plays and hit shots when it counts. Also lets not forget he was with Embiid and Simmons (when that wasnt a punchline) and he chose to leave. This is kinda like the D. Adams sitaution except he has actually proplled this team further than it had any business going.
Jimmy has carried Miami farther than they have had any business going. Multiple times. Your last line, sums up why Jimmys goodwill in the eyes of us Heat fans wouldn’t sour, if he publically voices his frustration with the Heat organization. Pat and Mickey whiffed on Beal and Lillard. Beal summed it up not too long ago. Jimmy ain’t wrong here.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok that was funny. But seriously you think Herro and the foreign dude and whatever picks in the 20s is better than what they actually got? If they had pieces like that then Jimmy or his "friend" would have no basis to complain. You cant say the team hasnt put players around you AND the team coulda moved whats around me (minus the best piece of course) for a superstar.

THEY HAD THE PIECES THEY JUST WANTED TO BE STUBBORN INSTEAD
OF CREATIVE.

PORTLAND WANTED BAM
BUT WOUND UP WITH AYTON
ONCE THE SUNS STEPPED IN WITH
THE 3 WAY TRADE.

MIA COULDA GAVE HERRO AND BAM
AND WOUND UP WITH AYYON
AND LILLARD IF THEY WERENT
STUCK ON NOT MOVING BAM.
PHX GETS NURK...
PORTLAND TURNS AROUND