Aww Shyt Here We Go Friend Of Jimmy Butler Throwing Shots At Heat Front Office Again (New Update Tweets)

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
i3aYXP6.png
"I asked for help. I asked for Superstar Talent... I DIDN'T fukkING ASK FOR KYLE LOWRY!"
He definitely did asked for Kyle

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
1. When? What happened? Who was on the table?
2. He told them he wanted to stay long term and they said "No"? Real question. He did choose MIA though right? They had no cap room, as they had to trade for him and they didnt have a bunch of superstar or trade bait young talent.
It was well documented that the only teams Beal was interested in this summer were Miami and PHX.

Miami didn't really go hard to get Beal, because they didn't want to include Herro because they were holding out for Dame. They literally just wanted to give up salary and mid picks for Beal. They wanted to give up Herro and all the other mid they have for Dame.

I said it then, that Bradley Beal would have been enough for them, but they thought the grass would be greener and would get Lillard. Now they return this season losing key role players like Vincent and Strus. And I'd imagine that Jimmy has no excitement for this season, this team lost a play-in game and were only 3 minutes from losing to the Chicago Bulls before the run they had.

Team definitely needed to add a legit start next to Jimmy and failed.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We cant predict the future though. We can only work with the info we got. Clippers were far and away the better choice in 2019.

WE'RE NOT PREDICTING THE FUTURE
WE SAW WHAT HAPPENED
SO IT MAKES NO SENSE TO SAY
HE SHOULD HAVE TEAMMED WITH KAWHI..

HE DIDN'T MAKE THAT POST

IN 2019 HE MADE IT TODAY.

:devil:
:evil:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

WE SAW WHAT HAPPENED

HE DIDN'T MAKE THAT POST

Bruh stop this dense act , in 2019 kahwi just led the forever fugazi raptors to the championship

He recruited kd then jimmy it was obviously the best move at the time.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bruh stop this dense act , in 2019 kahwi just led the forever fugazi raptors to the championship

He recruited kd then jimmy it was obviously the best move at the time.

ARE YOU SLOW?

GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CHICAGO @GoldenGlove

So all this is over prioritizing Dame over Beal? Its not like they had all these guys they could got like Ainge in Boston. Its one dude that was inferior to the guy they went for but didnt have pieces for (both sides being cocky didnt help no doubt). And they got more pieces now than they had when he came to town. If you want stars go play with stars or teams with young attractive pieces that can get stars. You cant sign up fot culture and them cry when they dont have the space or pieces to get stars. Especially when yall regularly exceed expectations.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WE SAW WHAT HAPPENED

HE DIDN'T MAKE THAT POST

Who did MIA have in 2019?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@CHICAGO @GoldenGlove

So all this is over prioritizing Dame over Beal? Its not like they had all these guys they could got like Ainge in Boston. Its one dude that was inferior to the guy they went for but didnt have pieces for (both sides being cocky didnt help no doubt). And they got more pieces now than they had when he came to town. If you want stars go play with stars or teams with young attractive pieces that can get stars. You cant sign up fot culture and them cry when they dont have the space or pieces to get stars. Especially when yall regularly exceed expectations.

DAME DIDNT EVEN REQUEST A TRADE UNTIL JULY.

BEAL WAS TRADED A COUPLE OF WEEKS
BEFORE THE DRAFT.

YOU GET BEAL AND TRY TO SECURE DAME
AFTERWARDS IF HE DECIDES TO REQUEST A TRADE.

“So, my initial favorite was Miami. And so, we call Miami. [Miami president] Pat [Riley] says well I’ll go talk to [owner] Micky [Arison] and figure it out. So he goes, talks to Micky, we go, we hear back [New York] Knicks, Sacramento, Brooklyn a little bit, and then it was Milwaukee and it was one more big team … And that was kind of one of the most difficult things about every trade and every team. And I respect and love every team, but a lot of them just couldn’t do it because the money was just so high.

I’m like, ‘OK, what’s Miami doing? Dragging feet.’ And eventually it came to a point to where Miami said they just can’t do it. But it was an eye-opener for sure. And that’s why I said I went into everything kind of open-minded and with an open slate. And out of nowhere here comes a dark horse in Phoenix and their aggressiveness pushed me over the top