Aww Shyt Here We Go Friend Of Jimmy Butler Throwing Shots At Heat Front Office Again (New Update Tweets)

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy been the best player on two finals teams since he been there.

What exactly is there to bytch about?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Jimmy been the best player on two finals teams since he been there.

What exactly is there to bytch about?
Because outside of Bam, most of the others weren't even worth signing up for the And1 mixtape tour. They are LA Fitness Allstars breh. If I was Jimmy, I'd be tired of the fukkery too.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Jimmy has a lot of bytchassness tendencies off the court, but I do feel bad for him. I remember him when he was a raw player on the Bulls who couldn’t shoot or create, to his breakout season, and all the lil stops in between until this point today. He worked his ass off to improve and become the player is now, and the Heat are failing him. He can’t carry them nikkas anymore. They had hella chances to flip Herro and change to get a second guy to help Jimmy and they did not. They’d rather rely on the heroics of Jimmy and a bunch of role players to bring it across the finish line. Every year the league gets younger and more competitive & the Heat remain stagnant.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because outside of Bam, most of the others weren't even worth signing up for the And1 mixtape tour. They are LA Fitness Allstars breh. If I was Jimmy, I'd be tired of the fukkery too.
Who could they have gotten that they didnt get? You get players in the draft or FA. They dont tank and they aint have cap room when they got him. They are a treadmill team that overachieves in the playoffs. Those LA fitness allstars allow him to :manny: regular seasons and make plays and hit shots when it counts. Also lets not forget he was with Embiid and Simmons (when that wasnt a punchline) and he chose to leave. This is kinda like the D. Adams sitaution except he has actually proplled this team further than it had any business going.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Shoulda teamed up with Kawai when had the chance :yeshrug:

His hardest worker in the building act woulda propelled the Clippers past the Suns in the WCF and he would of been surrounded by vastly superior talent and would’ve been allowed to rest more.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has nothing to do with him at all so idk how this can even be grouped in with the other situations, the Heat fukking up and he's done nothing wrong.

He tooke the role of superstar and got them to the finals twice with weak teams, they haven't done anything to make it easier for him.

Either get the man pieces to make a reasonable run or send him somewhere he can and start the rebuild :manny:
Why get pieces when you pay role players change. Stack up money from tickets/merch

All while Jimmy drags below avg teams to the finals. As an owner this is love