Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Notice I didn'tmention any darkskins...because I would never.

Can always fix the fat, can't lighten up that color though.

:francis::yeshrug:
You won't be fixing 500+ pounds of fat anytime soon. You're dark-skinned compared to 80% of the world anyway. :dead:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I never really got it for her in the past, knew she was pretty but didn't really grab me.
This here though, got me yoked up like a brother in the twenties. She looks like perfection in this thread.

The gold cover look, the bright blue dress pics are tops.

If she put on around 20 lbs, I'd shove Beyonce into a wood chipper for a chance to introduce myself.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think Lupita is very pretty but

black woman really go hard for her because the white media said it was cool for them to do so
Or maybe they go hard for her because she's elegant, classy, talented, and beautiful. Black women are capable of thinking for themselves contrary to popular belief among those like you.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Y'all cats have really forgot what simple beauty looks like. That's a woman that's going to look good 10-20-30 years from now and while I like my women with more curves, she has a fit/toned body and you can build off that. This chick is a prototype. '

Let her be some 'insert Latin country' or mixed breed instagram thot and cats would be down on bended knee.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Or maybe they go hard for her because she's elegant, classy, talented, and beautiful. Black women are capable of thinking for themselves contrary to popular belief among those like you.

ok

so show where black woman were raving about Lupita's elegance, class, talent, and beauty before the white establishment was

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
i think the issue is due to arabization this is the Sudanese standard of beauty:mjpls:

israsuliman.jpg

Lupita is real and natural Nubian beauty...

lupita-nyongo-facts-including-boyfriend-rumors-oscar-buzz-and-new-movies-2014.jpg

unlike Northern Sudanese women she isn't ashamed of what she is or feels the need to alter her appearance to look like more mainstream(white)acceptable and yet still is gets international praise for her undeniable beauty which threatens/upsets some people:comeon:

i've never seen "12 Years" (nor plan to)either but the Academy Award among others disagree with you:umad:

What is this mess? you just bloody came at me out of nowhere, and suddenly my opinion representative of the entire population of my parents country but guess what, it does not.

Just take a peek in our forum

Lupita Nyong'o Is PEOPLE's Most Beautiful - Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت
Lupita Nyong'o - Sudan.Net Discussion Board - SDB - منتدى سودان.نت

I have my opinion about Lupita, and the people in our forum have theirs, and dragging a whole country does not make any sense. However since you went there "love" you should had posted this woman as a example.

universityofkhartoum.jpg

Question which one of these women most of the men in this forum would choose to be a wife or girlfriend, Lupita, or the girl from Khartoum? I think we already know the answer to that. :sas2:

lupita-nyongo-facts-including-boyfriend-rumors-oscar-buzz-and-new-movies-2014.jpg

Like i said before, i think Lupita is a smart and intelligent person who carry herself with grace, but she is not the most beautiful Kenyan. However i must admit the photo you posted and the pictures from the Vogue Magazine she does look great, and at her best. Looking at the picture again its weird, in some respects both women are equal in beauty, but in opposite spectrums, same kind of beauty but different. I cannot explain it.

All kidding or joking aside, beauty if pretty much relative, what really matters is what in a person heart, and intelligence. I rather more Bill Gates, and inventors to make the world better than some bloody beauty queen, which is really only bloody superficial. It takes these thing seriously nowadays.

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Interesting comments about her hair. I get the body part but I notice no one ever tells Amber Rose to grown hair to look better.

I suspect something's afoot.

It's these standards black men hold black women to in terms of beauty and the darker you are the more stringent it gets.

But I'll let y'all cook.

:deadmanny:at these c00ns fishing for daps

meanwhile 90% of the coli would take some avg looking halfbreed over her

full
the modern day black man is a c00n.

only a few of us real nikkas left:manny: