Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
:dame: @ this being "over rated."
CPG-tTtVEAULMxH.jpg

i love this one the most, she looks so beautiful and angelic :mjcry: and perfect and pretty and beautiful, did i say beautiful? and beautiful !

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you saying you're a Kenyan should somehow make your opinion mean more than everyone else's? :mjlol:

Anyway, Lupita looks beautiful. I love this photoshoot. Thanks @Poitier

I'm just saying i'm keeping 100 despite the fact that we come from the same country.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Notice I didn'tmention any darkskins...because I would never.

Can always fix the fat, can't lighten up that color though.

:francis::yeshrug:

This n!gga's a stonecold f@ggot and if he's black...which I HIGHLY doubt...he's a c00n too. Look at the c00n f@ggot @Kid McNamara ya'll :mjlol:

Anyways, Lupita is beautiful. A work of art definitely. The things I would do to that woman. And yes, I would wife.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I never really got it for her in the past, knew she was pretty but didn't really grab me.
This here though, got me yoked up like a brother in the twenties. She looks like perfection in this thread.

The gold cover look, the bright blue dress pics are tops.

1. If she put on around 20 lbs, I'd shove Beyonce into a wood chipper for a chance to introduce myself.
:yeshrug:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Is it really possible a black man could see those pics, call her ugly and deem her the most overrated woman on the net? Especially when the likes of Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence and the thousands of generic biracials that are :noah: over exist.

nikkas simply refuse to let a beautiful dark skin woman get any shine. :dead:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
How is she overrated?
That's what I don't get. You see half the posters in this thread calling her ugly yet they're claiming she's overrated. :mjlol:

Yet when these same women bleach their skin, throw on some weave and spend thousands on surgery to look more like the ideal "IG thot" they'll be the first ones in line to call her a c00n or bedwench.

There are appreciation threads for Mindy Kaling, Taylor Swift & Lolo Jones on here but let a dark skin women get some shine & she's ugly & overrated. :why:

I'm genuinely shocked a heterosexual black man would call her ugly. Has to be cacs behind those screen names brehs & brehettes.