Awe damn Lupita.....she killed it again....

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Interesting comments about her hair. I get the body part but I notice no one ever tells Amber Rose to grown hair to look better.

I suspect something's afoot.

It's these standards black men hold black women to in terms of beauty and the darker you are the more stringent it gets.

But I'll let y'all cook.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Interesting comments about her hair. I get the body part but I notice no one ever tells Amber Rose to grown hair to look better.

I suspect something's afoot.

It's these standards black men hold black women to in terms of beauty and the darker you are the more stringent it gets.

But I'll let y'all cook.
:sas2:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Quick update for y'all. It really caught up with me. I'm washed as shyt. :mjcry:

I was getting it in with a few white girls (thin) so it never really caught up (was still shameful), but the last couple weeks I linked up with a thicker black girl (had a tiny gut, but she was cool) and a nicely proportioned latina girl (cute, nice upper, nice lower, thick but not too much).

Disastrous. Haven't heard from either one since. I could sense the disgust as I left the latina girl's apartment. :to:

Had no pump game, no nothing. I literally just lied there like I was the bytch and made them ride me. :sadbron:

dikk game all washed folks.
I think you should save those smiles for yourself.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
She kills it here :takedat:

lupita-nyongo-vogue-cover-october-2015-01.jpg

Hell yeah for sure