Average to slightly below average girls appreciation

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
I know you like to say hurtful things when you get upset like youre average woman.

Dude, I don't care about being called average. That is not an insult to me. I'm not the only person that saw your bs for what it was in this thread. Ikill called you out too.

KenyaDoll

Daps
No all the women whos hairlines were brought into question had suspect lines . The shyts were at the top of their damn scalp

jacob2.jpg

This womans hairline is in tact. The others were not. Not sure why you're so passionate about defending baldness. :ld:

Is something else bothering you. :lolbron:

The irony of this post. She is probably one of the most bald headed women posted in this thread. She looks like she has less than an inch of badly broken off hair and I see her damn track right in the middle of her head. You fools:snoop:

KenyaDoll

Daps
Mad at what, you the one taking peoples words literally :dead:

I bet you checked the dimensions on an Iphone 6+ and were about to tell me that it's physically impossible for one to actually fit between someones hairline & brows, since you take things so literal :umad:

I didn't take his post literally and I said that. I took his bald post to mean short hair and I said that before (which most of them DID have). Also again, keep posted :umad: it doesn't make it true. There is a difference between being mad and calling out bs when I see it.

I clearly said what I thought he meant MANY posts ago so try again with the whole "literal" narrative because it's not true you douchebag:

He didn't say a damn thing about hairlines. He called them bald headed (which they clearly are not) because their hair is shorter and you ran with it with your bs stereotypes. So yes all.

Anyone who knows anything about hair would know they have healthy hairlines. NONE of them show signs of hairloss. Since when do people all have the same hair line. Again, you just wanted to throw out some bs stereotypes, you called them weave wearers when you knew NOTHING about them other then they are black and you don't like their hair lines (and you don't like women who look like them).

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dude, please don't go there with the stupid ass bolded bs. Where did I say that? I didn't. Where did I even imply that? I didn't. So just stop.

You're fake because you tried to stereotype a bunch of women just because there are black. They decided because of their race that they have been life long weave wearers because of whatever BS stereotypes you have about black women.

Their hairlines are fine, no amount of you saying they aren't will change that their hairlines are intact.

:camby:

He asked why they were bald, first and foremost you took that literally which is hilarious. I gave an explanation as to why 4 young women have receding hairlines with the most obvious cause, so the 4 chicks just had egghead look by sheer dumb luck. You of course, being in your feelings took that as "all black women wear weaves" because that's what you do, you take things out of context, add on and insert your own feelings :dead:

Their lines aren't fine, you had nothing to say once I cropped their pics and focused on the massive gap between their eyebrows and hairlines, you were talking about edges before that. Only someone blind would say a 4-5" gap between eyebrows and hairline is fine.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dude, I don't care about being called average. That is not an insult to me. I'm not the only person that saw your bs for what it was in this thread. Ikill called you out too.
I think you're insecure about something that is too deep for me to begin addressing with that bullshyt. Im black, im going to post average black women. I cant hold yall hands through your insecurities

Im not trying to beat you up but i think the elephant in the room is that youve made some hairstyle choices that have come back to effect your hairline and made your lineup a divine comedy so you're just being nasty to draw attention away from these harsh realities in the form of the aggressive content on your line. :ld:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I didn't take his post literally and I said that. I took his bald post to mean short hair and I said that before (which most of them DID have). Also again, keep posted :umad: it doesn't make it true. There is a difference between being mad and calling out bs when I see it.

I clearly said what I thought he meant MANY posts ago so try again with the whole "literal" narrative because it's not true you douchebag:

No, you clearly took that literally hence you saying "they clearly are not" why would you need to say that? I mean we can all clearly see they aren't bald, why'd you point that out? Because you thought he meant it literally :dead:

Look at all the name calling, you are definitely on that Carl Thomas shyt right now -

KenyaDoll

Daps
:camby:

He asked why they were bald, first and foremost you took that literally which is hilarious. I gave an explanation as to why 4 young women have receding hairlines with the most obvious cause, so the 4 chicks just had egghead look by sheer dumb luck. You of course, being in your feelings took that as "all black women wear weaves" because that's what you do, you take things out of context, add on and insert your own feelings :dead:

Their lines aren't fine, you had nothing to say once I cropped their pics and focused on the massive gap between their eyebrows and hairlines, you were talking about edges before that. Only someone blind would say a 4-5" gap between eyebrows and hairline is fine.

I guess you're going to make up your own definition of literal too. I clearly said MANY posts ago that he called them bald because their hair is short. Calling black woman bald is a typical go-to insult when they don't have long hair but the women y'all tried to disparage had plenty of healthy hair. See my post below from a while ago:

He didn't say a damn thing about hairlines. He called them bald headed (which they clearly are not) because their hair is shorter and you ran with it with your bs stereotypes. So yes all.

Anyone who knows anything about hair would know they have healthy hairlines. NONE of them show signs of hairloss. Since when do people all have the same hair line. Again, you just wanted to throw out some bs stereotypes, you called them weave wearers when you knew NOTHING about them other then they are black and you don't like their hair lines (and you don't like women who look like them).

Sir, when you cropped their pictures, I QUOTED you and said their hairlines look fine (why are you making shyt up?). They're edges are also intact. You AREN'T going to convince me otherwise just because you want to be right about your theory about them being life long weave wearers.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I guess you're going to make up your own definition of literal too. I clearly said MANY posts ago that he called them bald because their hair is short. Calling black woman bald is a typical go-to insult when they don't have long hair but the women y'all tried to disparage had plenty of healthy hair. See my post below from a while ago:

:mindblown:

He was talking about their egghead & the gap between their lines and their brows, how many more times are you going to skirt around that? Their hairlines have receded PERIOD.

Sir, when you cropped their pictures, I QUOTED you and said their hairlines look fine (why are you making shyt up?). They're edges are also intact. You AREN'T going to convince me otherwise just because you want to be right about your theory about them being life long weave wearers.

Therein lies the problem, they are not fine. And you aren't going to convince me their lines are fine, because if a dude had that much landscape between his eyebrows and hairline he'd probably commit suicide or cut it all off by the time he's 20 from all the roasting.

KenyaDoll

Daps
I think you're insecure about something that is too deep for me to begin addressing with that bullshyt. Im black, im going to post average black women. I cant hold yall hands through your insecurities

Im not trying to beat you up but i think the elephant in the room is that youve made some hairstyle choices that have come back to effect your hairline and made your lineup a divine comedy so you're just being nasty to draw attention away from these harsh realities in the form of the aggressive content on your line. :ld:

This thread is about women in general. Again, a black MAN also noticed your bullshyt.

Also, I'm not insecure about a damn thing. I call out bs and PLENTY of people call you out about the same bs all the time. Also, let's not talk about insecurities when your wife is pissed that you've interacted with a black woman with a pretty smile (crazy much?)

Shall I post my hair pictures again (I'm sure that would make your wife jealous too...she already hates my smile)?

KenyaDoll

Daps
No, you clearly took that literally hence you saying "they clearly are not" why would you need to say that? I mean we can all clearly see they aren't bald, why'd you point that out? Because you thought he meant it literally :dead:

Look at all the name calling, you are definitely on that Carl Thomas shyt right now -

Clearly their not in the sense they have a head of healthy hair even if it is short (which I also acknowledged...that is was short).

If I thought he meant it literally why would I said he said it "because their hair is short"?

That's right because I didn't take it literally. I look it as him wanting to talk shyt about black women because they don't fit his standard of beauty (short natural hair = bald to him).

KenyaDoll

Daps
:mindblown:

He was talking about their egghead & the gap between their lines and their brows, how many more times are you going to skirt around that? Their hairlines have receded PERIOD.

Therein lies the problem, they are not fine. And you aren't going to convince me their lines are fine, because if a dude had that much landscape between his eyebrows and hairline he'd probably commit suicide or cut it all off by the time he's 20 from all the roasting.

That's YOUR opinion. I have my own. Get over it, but don't try to lie like I didn't respond to that post. :rudy:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This thread is about women in general. Again, a black MAN also noticed your bullshyt.

Also, I'm not insecure about a damn thing. I call out bs and PLENTY of people call you out about the same bs all the time. Also, let's not talk about insecurities when you're wife is pissed that you've interacted with a black woman with a pretty smile (crazy much?)

Shall I post my hair pictures again (I'm sure that would make your wife jealous too...she already hates my smile)?

Yea i know its about women in general but i wanted to post average looking black women. So what.

Please dont bring up chipmunk faced clown Ikill anymore, the bozo who calls incest with his hot relatives, Wincest. :camby: :mjlol:

Yea, post your hair pictures. I got coli cash that says if you tie our hair back your line gonna be doin the roger rabbit away from the front

roger-rabbit-dance-o.gif

You probably got them pics where theres like a large volume of hair covering the edges, but emmit smith could run a touchdown up the middle without touching one strand