Average to slightly below average girls appreciation

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Thing is you can find 9/10 with good personality and like I said you don't know that stuff at first anyway. I also don't even do number ratings honestly its more of yay or nay for me. Numbers is for online or friend talk stuff but outside of that I don't do it like that.
Ive talked to a lot of women and Ive seen WAY more 6s with good personalities. :yeshrug:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Exactly what thought nikka your avg to ugly girl liking ass has no fukking answers. Just do you fam ain't like nobody stopping you from dating beast as a matter of fact they probably happy less competition for the better looking chicks.

So rude....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I do, it let's her know its a privilege and a honor to be my girl, if she screws it up I won't be pinning I won't be chasing. I don't have to cheat or show my desirability by talking to a bunch of women but if you screw up I'm gone I can attract, its a privilege to mingle with greatness I am the prize.

so u don't want your girl to feel great about herself? You got some issues. Da hell type of qualities your parents teach you?:what:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I do, it let's her know its a privilege and a honor to be my girl, if she screws it up I won't be pinning I won't be chasing. I don't have to cheat or show my desirability by talking to a bunch of women but if you screw up I'm gone I can attract, its a privilege to mingle with greatness I am the prize.

:heh: Hopefully that girl you get with thinks it's a privilege and honor for you to be with her. Lawd help a girl with low self esteem...

keepemup

Banned
Daps
slightly below average----:ehh:
tumblr_static_img_20121209_084237.jpg
Ain't nothin' slight about that. I'm sure she got a beautiful soul tho.:mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I like the girl next door look. Not the Hollywood sexed up version either, I mean a real regular chick. I'll be happy with my Toyota Camry. Especially knowing the dudes are still out there pushing an '89 Tercel.

Why is this thread full of whites and asians though?

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm a chick, first and foremost. Why are you so bothered by me complimenting another woman? :dahell: Get a life, prick. Oh, by the way neg! :camby:
Flagrant brown-nosing should be frowned upon. Female or not, that statement was bullsh*t.

And what is the significance of negating my reputation? What is rep good for?

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ive talked to a lot of women and Ive seen WAY more 6s with good personalities. :yeshrug:
Hey if that's your reality do you but I think a lot of people will and do lie just to be right. It doesn't matter either way you know your own truths just like I know mine and in mine people are people and in mine it don't work like that. Most dudes just scarred of good looking chicks they don't know so they say they have nasty personalities and barely even know them. Whatever works for you though cause that's all that matters at the end of the day honestly.

So rude....
You putting that Kobe face was rude so I responded in kind. We're even now