Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
y'all didn't get this from me....
BtVzZ-5IQAAFf8p.png

:wow: if true.

I'm the type that feels a little worn out of all these comic book films....But even I can't deny that this line-up is a straight up POWER MOVE. Marvel is set to destroy this indusry.

And Disney owns STAR WARS as well.

Jesus Christ...it's a wrap for everyone else.

Even if it isn't necessarily set in stone....we know that their line-up is going to look *something* like this.

No more Iron Man films....:ehh:

Last edited:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I didn't know they were making an Inhumans movie.

Apparently, RDJ will make an Iron Man 4 if they it work out.

5 years from now who knows....:manny:

If GotG does well....anything is possible.

I've even hear speculation that they will eventually pull Cloak and Dagger out....and I've like never even heard of them cats.

pKHp62z.jpg

:whistle:

In regards to RDJ....the most recent thing I saw from him *did* say that he may just come back...certainly can't blame him with the money he's making.Up until a few weeks ago though I thought he was going to be finished soon.

I could see him giving up the individual movies and just appearing in Avengers and maybe cameos in other peoples shyt.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
^
I remember them from a Spider Man video game back in the day.

I hope they don't.

They still have heavy hitters to touch on and if Dare Devil just gets a TV show then so should they.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
You're right. Completely forgot about him being on the movie :heh:
I Wonder if Magneto would have a problem controlling that much metal. I know he picked up rfk stadium like it wasn't shytbut :damn: that's a lot of minions/ultrons.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I hope the vision costume look just like the vision suit. We need a ridiculous not realistic comic suit for this hero

• Dap
Reactions: hex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
5 years from now who knows....:manny:

If GotG does well....anything is possible.

I've even hear speculation that they will eventually pull Cloak and Dagger out....and I've like never even heard of them cats.

pKHp62z.jpg

:whistle:

In regards to RDJ....the most recent thing I saw from him *did* say that he may just come back...certainly can't blame him with the money he's making.Up until a few weeks ago though I thought he was going to be finished soon.

I could see him giving up the individual movies and just appearing in Avengers and maybe cameos in other peoples shyt.

:patrice: I don't really know anything about Cloak & Dagger, but I'm interested now.