Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really like the Hulk design for the Avenger flicks

TIH design back in '08 was the shyt.He looked more dynamic

15084897.jpg

3342449-the-avengers-best-moments-hulk-punches-thor.jpg

Avengers got him on some ape shyt

the avengers look is way more in line with the OG look. the '08 look is more inspired by the mind-meld saga, where bruce, green hulk and grey hulk unite their personalities into one being.

truthfully, there's a lot of story in each of hulk's looks/speech patterns, and it shouldnt be squandered for the sake of what nikkas think is cooler. there are ways to make each version look good with the right time investment.

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio

Live stream from Comic-Con airing right now, not sure if its a panel discussion or what

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Trailer description

We just saw the first teaser! "You want to protect the world... but you don't want it to change. There is only one path to peace - your destruction." Wowwwwwww footage for Avengers 2 looks incredible. Hulk vs Iron Man, Hulkbuster, lots of dead bodies, broken shield. Holy shyt! Boom.

The team is sitting around, hanging out, having drinks, and Tony starts tring to left Mjolnir. Iron Patriot joins in. Banner tries. Cap pulls on it - and it MOVES!. Black Widow doesn't bother. "You're all not Worthy," Thor jokes to them. "How could you be worthy? You're all killers. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change," Ultron says, "There's only one way to protect the world - your extinction." A montage clip rolled next (Ultron is clearly made up of old Iron Man armors now). Banner lost alone in wilderness. New Iron Man armor. Scarlet Witch going nuts. HULKBUSTER ARMOR. Quicksilver running. Hulk and Hulkbuster Iron Man fighting. Black Widow calming Hulk down. Now full on strong metal Ultron. "Oh look - no strings on me." Cap's shield broken, everyone laying seamingly dead or defeated - and only Tony Stark looking at the carnage.

:whoo: