Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Widow stunt double.She got her own trademark motorcycle now...Tony Stark major caked up:wow:

68110405.jpg

69702519.jpg

65781318.jpg

ookm.jpg

6v0e.jpg

llel.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hulk is a monstrous "devolution" of man, not a fukking giant green male model with 34 pack abs.

Yep I remember I read where they didn't want him to be all ripped up and super hero-like, they wanted him to look more like a monster that just fukks shyt up

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn Ultrons shoulders are wide as fukk.. it looks like he´s going to be huge (no homo)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hulk is a monstrous "devolution" of man, not a fukking giant green male model with 34 pack abs.

Maybe so, but this is typical of comic depictions.They change all the time.

There's no one way the Hulk is supposed to look.It's all left up to the artist interpretation

Joss Whedon chose to go with the classic 1960's version of Hulk.Personally, that Hulk never appealed to me:manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Paul Bettany Confirms Vision In "Ultron"
  • By Garth FranklinMonday April 14th 2014 02:03PM
vision_article.jpg

It has been reported and assumed, but never confirmed - until now. Actor Paul Bettany, who voices Tony Stark's smart computer J.A.R.V.I.S. in the "Iron Man" films, has confirmed he is playing the Marvel superhero Vision in the upcoming "Avengers: Age of Ultron".

Bettany appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live to promote this week's release of "Transcendence" and confirmed he's playing The Vision and actually had to work on the set (as opposed to just visiting a recording studio):

"It's very exciting for me, but everything is a double edged sword, right? Because I was playing J.A.R.V.I.S. for years and my job was I would turn up at a recording studio for 45 minutes, do all my stuff, and then they would give ma huge bag of cash and then I'd go home. Now it turns out they've found me out and they want me to actually do something!"

Asked what The Vision's powers are in the film, Bettany said they "pick and choose" which powers from the comic they want to use, but can't go into any detail:

"I can do all sorts of things, but I'm not allowed to really talk about them and what we're going to do because there might be a Marvel agent in the room who will actually wrestle me to the ground and fire me."

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paul Bettany Confirms Vision In "Ultron"
  • By Garth FranklinMonday April 14th 2014 02:03PM
vision_article.jpg

It has been reported and assumed, but never confirmed - until now. Actor Paul Bettany, who voices Tony Stark's smart computer J.A.R.V.I.S. in the "Iron Man" films, has confirmed he is playing the Marvel superhero Vision in the upcoming "Avengers: Age of Ultron".

Bettany appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live to promote this week's release of "Transcendence" and confirmed he's playing The Vision and actually had to work on the set (as opposed to just visiting a recording studio):

"It's very exciting for me, but everything is a double edged sword, right? Because I was playing J.A.R.V.I.S. for years and my job was I would turn up at a recording studio for 45 minutes, do all my stuff, and then they would give ma huge bag of cash and then I'd go home. Now it turns out they've found me out and they want me to actually do something!"

Asked what The Vision's powers are in the film, Bettany said they "pick and choose" which powers from the comic they want to use, but can't go into any detail:

"I can do all sorts of things, but I'm not allowed to really talk about them and what we're going to do because there might be a Marvel agent in the room who will actually wrestle me to the ground and fire me."

This shyt is going to be massive brehs.. we are going to feed off of this one for a long ass time :lawd: