Avengers sequel = AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
nikka look like a shyt load of terminators are looking for him so he put on that cheap ass costume to blend in

HkrmZsU.jpg

nikka look like he stepped of the power rangers set.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So Marvel is letting Fox use different Quick Silver and Witch actors?
From my understanding they might be Wanda & Pietro in one and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in the other. Avengers definitely cant use the word mutant or mention who their father is.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
From my understanding they might be Wanda & Pietro in one and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch in the other. Avengers definitely cant use the word mutant or mention who their father is.

:merchant: that's the dumbest shyt I ever read in my life. daps though.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rumor has it in the after credits scene they're going to introduce them and they're going to be called "miracles" instead of "mutants".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:patrice:

Why did they want to introduce these characters in avengers?

it really seems like they're only doing this cus fox is doing it as well.

Actually....... The Avengers were gonna use these characters 1st, but then Fox made a bytch move and decided to add them to their movie.

From what I here, the characters play a significant part in Avergers but on the Xmen movies they getting a throw away part just for the fukk of it. Petty shyt

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Actually....... The Avengers were gonna use these characters 1st, but then Fox made a bytch move and decided to add them to their movie.

From what I here, the characters play a significant part in Avergers but on the Xmen movies they getting a throw away part just for the fukk of it. Petty shyt
:patrice: Wonder how they intend to introduce these characters and what the impact to their backstory will be