Avengers: Infinity War CRUSHES opening weekend with $630 million box office.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:scust:These Marvel stans bring up Dc every chance they get even if Dc has nothing to do with the topic. The obsession is real.

DC stans brought up DC in here.....:lolbron:

But I feel you.:ehh:

To combat that maybe we should all just start ignoring or putting on IGNORE all the main diehard DC stans left in here.

Just freeze them out like MJ did Isiah on the Dream Team:mjgrin:

With that said, go see Antman and The Wasp, coming to a theater near you.:diamondsmug:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If you told me

Iron Man
Thor
Black Panther
Ant Man
Star Lord

Would be more popular than Batman and Superman to mainsteamm audiences I'd have never believed you. They haven't even touched FF and X-Men etc either.

Alls I’s knows is...... when Chadwick, MBJ, Lupita, Dania, and Letitia walk of their houses and on the street.

EVERYONE sees Black Panther, Killmonger, Nakia, Okoye, and Shuri.:youngsabo:

When Ray Fisher walks out his.... most people just see a black man and some people just see Ray Fisher.:mjlol:

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Alls I’s knows is...... when Chadwick, MBJ, Lupita, Dania, and Letitia walk of their houses and on the street.

EVERYONE sees Black Panther, Killmonger, Nakia, Okoye, and Shuri.:youngsabo:

When Ray Fisher walks out his.... most people just see a black man and some people just see Ray Fisher.:mjlol:

Martha
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
If you told me

Iron Man
Thor
Black Panther
Ant Man
Star Lord

Would be more popular than Batman and Superman to mainsteamm audiences I'd have never believed you. They haven't even touched FF and X-Men etc either.
batman and superman have been made over and over and over. Everybody knows about batman and superman because they have been the face of superheroes for decades. the other characters have more interesting stories at this point and people want something new.
If done well they blow up like we are witnessing.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
batman and superman have been made over and over and over. Everybody knows about batman and superman because they have been the face of superheroes for decades. the other characters have more interesting stories at this point and people want something new.
If done well they blow up like we are witnessing.

There's still a ton of Superman stories to tell

A proper Doomsday
Braniac
Metallo
Livewire
Darkseid

Batman
Hush
Jason Todd
Hugo Strange
Black Mask
Clayface
A proper Mr. Freeze

They fukked it up.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There's still a ton of Superman stories to tell

A proper Doomsday
Braniac
Metallo
Livewire
Darkseid

Batman
Hush
Jason Todd
Hugo Strange
Black Mask
Clayface
A proper Mr. Freeze

They fukked it up.

Blackest Night is one of the best DC stories out there if not THE BEST

Martha

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Face it guys. Dcs day is near over. All their characters are corny. They had the rights to do this in the fukking 80s. Damn near 40 years later its over. Besides bats n superman n Wonder woman they are done. If aquaman dont crush the theatres just call it a day its over hova.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Face it guys. Dcs day is near over. All their characters are corny. They had the rights to do this in the fukking 80s. Damn near 40 years later its over. Besides bats n superman n Wonder woman they are done. If aquaman dont crush the theatres just call it a day its over hova.

:camby:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
All DC has to do is bring back Christian Bale on some Batman Beyond crush with Sean Penn as the Riddler crush the building shyt:yeshrug:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
No Marvel fan wants DC to fail.

We thought this would be Bad Boy vs Death Row vs Def Jam mid 90's or even Rawkus.....DC is Koch Records.

Me....as a fan of DC...they need to win me back. Their credibility is shot right now.

I'm only a Marvel fan because they're making movies I very much enjoy. If they weren't, and DC was, I'd be a DC fan. It's really that simple.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s been over. JL flopping coupled with BP and infinity war was the end of their chapter.

The general public sees DC as great value Marvel at this point.