Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:mjcry:This still gives me chills

The single greatest moment in cinema history

Will never be duplicated again. EVER

#marvelset

No matter how many times I watch this I get goosebumps. Marvel should release an opening night cut of Endgame and Infinity War with opening night reactions dubbed over

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finally watched infinity war and endgame yesterday. They were kinda underwhelming given the hype.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Somebody explain how all the people just showed up in time for the final battle??

They are all the same age but somehow in spider man far from home they said everybody who came back is 5 years older

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
When Peter 3 is fighting them aliens in Secret Wars.. :ufdup:

Oh who am I kidding.
I wonder if they're bringing everyone back for secret wars. (Cap, Ironman, wack widow)

I know that Kang will introduce us to F4 and F4 (negative zone, multiverse) and the incursions will reintroduce us to the X-Men in a sort of soft reboot with some recast though.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Somebody explain how all the people just showed up in time for the final battle??

They are all the same age but somehow in spider man far from home they said everybody who came back is 5 years older
No everyone who came back stayed the same age. People who didn't blip (snapped) got older because they existed for those 5 years, the others didn't.

All the people showed up at the end because Wong and Strange opened portals to let them through.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
No everyone who came back stayed the same age. People who didn't blip (snapped) got older because they existed for those 5 years, the others didn't.

All the people showed up at the end because Wong and Strange opened portals to let them through.

How did they come back from being snapped away for Wong and strange to portal them back??

Spider man far from home has the kid Brad who got blipped away show up older from being blipped

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Everybody that got snapped and came back is the same age as they were, everybody that survived ended up five years older

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
How did they come back from being snapped away for Wong and strange to portal them back??

Spider man far from home has the kid Brad who got blipped away show up older from being blipped
Hulk brought all those people that were snapped away back. Wong and Strange and their magicians can teleport so they just open portals to Wakanda and w/e else they need so those can come through. An example, not everyone in Wakanda was dusted. All of a sudden they come back from Hulk's snap, Strange comes back, Wong never left. Wong tells Strange what is up, since Wong is Sorcerer Supreme now. They start opening portals and get the party started.

If you remember in Far from Home. The kids that were blipped show up right were they were when it happened. Remember the band scene where they just show up out of no where in the gym?

Also watch Hawkeye episode 5 for more context of the blip being instant for the person it happened to. Another example was WandaVision and Monica in the hospital, coming back 5 years later but for her she thought she was just asleep and never left.