AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just watched this again and that iron man sacrifice gets me everytime and peppers letting him know he can finally take it easy... :mjcry::mjcry:
Doesn't get me..he's supposed to be smarter than that..Hulk could of done all of that and survived.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Endgame was on last night & I fell asleep right after everyone was brought back. I heard Capt. say Avengers assemble.

Dang I want an Aragorn :mjcry:
d75e67a27b2950a4964460aa5336d380.gif

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not old enough to be as cynical as you, but pretty old. :camby:
You definitely don't know the definition of cynical...

I'm saying this shyt wasn't no crying worth acting.. Hell Endgame might be one of the worst Marvel movies with that hokie time travel bullshyt story that took up 2 hours of the film. I'm a Marvel fan since comics in elementary. I've seen every movie. Rewatched the entire series about a month ago just for shyts and giggles. I love Marvel.

Those cheesy ass scenes that take Spidey an extra 30 seconds to fade, all while Tony and him giving each other these goofy ass eyes and looks, falling and tumbling and holding each other, didn't invoke any tears.. Tony sacrifice was telegraphed and he wasn't someone that had me emotionally tied to him anyway.. Spend 10 movies being a non caring dikkhead then I'm supposed to cry at the end when everything said, this is going to happen...

The funeral scene... Ok that was up there. But nobody mentioned that... :yeshrug:

All in all I just feel like they dropped the fukking ball with this movie.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You definitely don't know the definition of cynical...

I'm saying this shyt wasn't no crying worth acting.. Hell Endgame might be one of the worst Marvel movies with that hokie time travel bullshyt story that took up 2 hours of the film. I'm a Marvel fan since comics in elementary. I've seen every movie. Rewatched the entire series about a month ago just for shyts and giggles. I love Marvel.

Those cheesy ass scenes that take Spidey an extra 30 seconds to fade, all while Tony and him giving each other these goofy ass eyes and looks, falling and tumbling and holding each other, didn't invoke any tears.. Tony sacrifice was telegraphed and he wasn't someone that had me emotionally tied to him anyway.. Spend 10 movies being a non caring dikkhead then I'm supposed to cry at the end when everything said, this is going to happen...

The funeral scene... Ok that was up there. But nobody mentioned that... :yeshrug:

All in all I just feel like they dropped the fukking ball with this movie.
If it's about quality why are you asking for ages? OK it didn't resonate with you, obviously if someone is telling you they cried they feel differently. That's allowed. lol

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It’s the end of an era, and a story that has been expanded & told on so many parts. And also it’s Stan Lee’s last film… so yeah it got people emotional& here we are reflecting on it. Not always does the good guy win as we say in infinity war, and the way it was done was like no other. Nobody saw that shot coming & not even spoilers was able to ruin it. As far as endgame to add to the bittersweet, yeah the good guys won but not everyone. Iron man was a big reason for this era to be so huge & it hurt the fan base that their hero, their leader was gone.
It’s fiction, but, it’s greatly written stories that makes us forget about our lives and live in a fantasy for 2 1/2 hrs.
Cause I can't wrap my head around grown ass people :mjcry: over that.