Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1 - Time to keep your promise my old friend
:usure:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...ad-april-26-2019-spoilers-ban.644101/page-372

2 - Damn great break down :wow:

Nope. They lost all of the other times because none of them were willing to sacrifice a life in order to win.

Thanos had the advantage because he was willing to give up everything to attain his goal.

The Avengers weren't willing to do it.

Strange saw that the only time they won, at least 2 avengers would have to die for good. Natasha and Tony.

To take it a step further, other characters probably perished as well in the other possible outcomes, but they weren't the right ones.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nope. They lost all of the other times because none of them were willing to sacrifice a life in order to win.

Thanos had the advantage because he was willing to give up everything to attain his goal.

Strange saw that the only time they won, at least 2 avengers would have to die for good. Natasha and Tony.

To take it a step further, other characters probably perished as well in the other possible outcomes, but they weren't the right ones.

The Avengers were more than willing to sacrifice a life in Endgame. I know they weren't really in Infinity War though so I see where you're going.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Avengers were more than willing to sacrifice a life in Endgame. I know they weren't really in Infinity War though so I see where you're going.

And the reason why they were willing is because the snap needed to happen. They needed to feel loss, which then triggered their willingness to sacrifice everything to bring them back.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Not sure bout that...... they all been proving to be ready to sacrifice their lives against many other threats lesser than Thanos.

No reason they wouldn’t against him

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
vgszf9wk7rz51.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gamora was the only one. Star lord hesitated. And they didn’t want to sacrifice Vision.

Well Cap didn’t want to if they couldve actually removed the stone in Wakanda. Where if we being real, would’ve been successful before Thanos team adjusted their strategy.

Cap would’ve given his life. Same with Thor and whomever else

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Well Cap didn’t want to if they couldve actually removed the stone in Wakanda. Where if we being real, would’ve been successful before Thanos team adjusted their strategy.

Cap would’ve given his life. Same with Thor and whomever else

Wanda didn't want to and that's all that matters :russ:

Anybody tried to do harm to Vision and Thanos would've came into Wakanda like :dahell: "I thought there was more of you".

It would've been Thanos vs. Wanda

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wanda didn't want to and that's all that matters :russ:

Anybody tried to do harm to Vision and Thanos would've came into Wakanda like :dahell: "I thought there was more of you".

It would've been Thanos vs. Wanda
Did it really matter if they killed vision and destroy it seeing as thanos turned back time and make him come back to life anyway