AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Um, Ironman, Black Widow, Vision, Heimdall are all really dead and the world thinks Captain America is dead. These deaths were not negated by time travel.
They can be.

Howard Stark was dead since 1991. Death means nothing in the MCU! When Tony Stark is hanging out with his pops that’s been dead for 28 fukking years. :heh: nothing is permanent including death.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They can be.

Howard Stark was dead since 1991. Death means nothing in the MCU! When Tony Stark is hanging out with his pops that’s been dead for 28 fukking years. :heh: nothing is permanent including death.
Yeah, buy they haven't. So as of this second the MCU has real stakes. :mjgrin:

And they didn't bring Howard Stark back to life so his death was indeed permanent.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I guess we'll have to go by what AlternateHistoryHub said. It sounds horrific if you were spared. I haven't seen to much on what would happen if half a billion people suddenly returned, but I'm sure that would cause problems and also be horrific too.

:merchant:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
GOAT shyt :wow::wow:

That shyt still gives a nikka :to:

as much as the time travel shyt was a cop out that we all knew was coming, the ending sequence was fukkin incredible and more than made up for it.

If only they had the F4 and Mutants pop out too from the circles....mufukkaz would have nutted on themselves.

If I'm Feige, I'd so some diabolical shyt and add in the Mutants and the F4 family as extra scenes coming out the portals for an Endgame special extended edition. :scheme:
@Bryan Danielson

My love of comics came from my father. Glad he was able to see this before he died late last year. Collected Ironman and Hawkeye comics in the 80s that I'd read from him.