AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea I can say I love Infinity war more than Endgame but I'll say the theater experience in Endgame was better than Infinity war. Infinity war in the theaters I went to was fukking nuts by the way:russ::russ:I visibly remember the pop Capn Beard got when he showed up the first time,Wakanda appearing on screen the furst time, and Thor raining fown the mfckn hammer:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Then it was silence from Thanos touching down on Earth and it becoming more and more grim that Thanos may actually do this:lupe:Could feel the tension right until Thor came through and chucked Stormbreaker and caved Thanos chest in. Crowd was like:krs::whew::ohlawd:We got this shyt:myman:
Thanos:ufdup:You should've gone for the head
Audience :dwillhuh::gladbron::merchant::whoo::lupe::mindblown::damn::damn::dead::dead:
Silence :lawd:Until the credits where me and a few others were getting pissed that Black Panther got dusted:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No other comic book movie had people reacting like this. I remember people literally jumping out their seats running up the steps like this was an And1 game
Yeah when the portal scene happened...everyone got happy in my theater.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I had a customer who told me that her child became distraught after Iron Man snapped his fingers was laying there bleeding as Spidey, War Machine, and Pepper stayed by his side. He started crying & asking her, "Is Iron Man dead?" She said she told him that Iron Man wasn't dead...he just fell asleep. That's right, folks! Iron Man's entire suit was burnt to a crisp, as was the side of his face, his mouth wide open, and he had a glazed look in his eyes (indicating blindness), but Iron Man is going pull through and wake up better than ever just like a Disney Princess.

giphy.gif

:skip:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I had a customer who told me that her child became distraught after Iron Man snapped his fingers was laying there bleeding as Spidey, War Machine, and Pepper stayed by his side. He started crying & asking her, "Is Iron Man dead?" She said she told him that Iron Man wasn't dead...he just fell asleep. That's right, folks! Iron Man's entire suit was burnt to a crisp, as was the side of his face, his mouth wide open, and he had a glazed look in his eyes (indicating blindness), but Iron Man is going pull through and wake up better than ever just like a Disney Princess.

giphy.gif

:skip:
Remembered when people would say the movies were too low stakes and would never kill anyone important. lol