AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The only reason there is Avengers and all this shyt is because the X men and Spider Man kicked DC's ass in the 90s..in all truth, them going to the Avengers for the last 11 yrs for movies is just leftover shyt because they didnt have access to Spider Man and the top X characters from day one. Sinister, Apocalypse, Magneto, Doom, Galactus, and of course Silver Surfer are WAY BIGGER than Captain Marvel, Dr Strange, Ant Man...I mean they gave ANT MAN significant time where Thanos is the villain? Wtf:laugh: Surfer or Warlock are SUPPOSED to be the key to making a Thanos victory being overturned..and Magneto interacting with Thor or Iron Man is MUCH more interesting than Hawkeye and the Thanos' kids:laugh:

Avengers are doing good now but the X men were selling millions when it mattered. Everything is easy now...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Marvel uploading clips of this on their YouTube account already

I'm such a nitpicky bytch... am I the only one who thought it was a little out of character for Scott to say "take the goddamn phone?" they edited it out for that clip... chalk it up to world circumstances? I'll shut the fukk up now.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thinking about the end of End Game and the new Spidey trailer there is a lot of RIP and tributes for Tony Stark. Why are they leaving Black Widow out? I mean RDJ is a bigger star but they need to do something for her right?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Thinking about the end of End Game and the new Spidey trailer there is a lot of RIP and tributes for Tony Stark. Why are they leaving Black Widow out? I mean RDJ is a bigger star but they need to do something for her right?

Tony was a celebrity and steve a historical figure i think in world people wont know much about the arrow guy or the red head from the battle of new york and sakovia

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Tony was a celebrity and steve a historical figure i think in world people wont know much about the arrow guy or the red head from the battle of new york and sakovia
She testified in front of Congress at the end of WS and was referenced in CW like her testimony was newsworthy, she is also a known member of the Avengers who helped save NY in Avengers 1, they built a statue of all the Avengers her included on top of Grand Central Station.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
She testified in front of Congress at the end of WS and was referenced in CW like her testimony was newsworthy, she is also a known member of the Avengers who helped save NY in Avengers 1, they built a statue of all the Avengers her included on top of Grand Central Station.

is she though?
PiercingFlatLadybird-size_restricted.gif

so she basically a well known solider in the avengers and not a super hero that would be lionized by teenagers

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm such a nitpicky bytch... am I the only one who thought it was a little out of character for Scott to say "take the goddamn phone?" they edited it out for that clip... chalk it up to world circumstances? I'll shut the fukk up now.
Yes.

Yes you are.

:okmarvelmelo:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The only reason there is Avengers and all this shyt is because the X men and Spider Man kicked DC's ass in the 90s..in all truth, them going to the Avengers for the last 11 yrs for movies is just leftover shyt because they didnt have access to Spider Man and the top X characters from day one. Sinister, Apocalypse, Magneto, Doom, Galactus, and of course Silver Surfer are WAY BIGGER than Captain Marvel, Dr Strange, Ant Man...I mean they gave ANT MAN significant time where Thanos is the villain? Wtf:laugh: Surfer or Warlock are SUPPOSED to be the key to making a Thanos victory being overturned..and Magneto interacting with Thor or Iron Man is MUCH more interesting than Hawkeye and the Thanos' kids:laugh:

Avengers are doing good now but the X men were selling millions when it mattered. Everything is easy now...
Ok, what is the point of this post, though?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Just rewatched WS last night :banderas:not the biggest scarjo fan, but she does that as BW, she a mini stallion in them yoga pants or whatever.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She was never the icon stark was though, she was a low key spy for the most part with a pretty dark background.