AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Y’all should go back and re-watch “Age Of Ultron.”

That one movie had key moments that planted seeds for Phase 3.

-They introduced Tony’s paranoia about not saving the world and getting everybody killed. He even says “That is the Endgame.”

-it’s the first mention of Wakanda and vibranium

-Cap nearly picks up Thor’s hammer

-the beginning of Hulk’s character arc where he feels like a outcast to Earth so he leaves it for that other planet which sets up Thor 3.

-Black Widow reveals she can’t have kids and establishes that she literally has nothing to live for (which makes her death in Endgame make more sense).

-it was also the last time the original Avengers were fully together as a unit. The next time they all come together was in “Endgame.”

-the first time we get a image of all the Infinity Stones.

-Thanos reveals the Infinity gauntlet for the first time in the mid credit scene.

SOOO many seeds planted..it damn near goes up in my rankings for the foreshadowing.

Film suffers due to all the extra set up. It became Age of Infinity war instead of Ultron and that age was a fukking weekend:mjlol:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Age of Ultron was great for like a day after you saw it in the theater. it's in the bottom 3rd of MCU movies, but still has some moments. even with all the forced foreshadowing, it's a mess of a movie. also introduced us to the 3 least interesting Avengers. Even if you're a comic fan I don't believe you care about the Vision and Wanda relationship.

I listened to this MCU podcast and Michael Smith from ESPN compared “Age Of Ultron” to season 2 of “The Wire.”

You hate to watch it but it has key elements that sets up the rest of the series.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
2HPnqCL_d.jpg
All that’s missing is a “how Thor got fat” special where he blames the rest of the crew for his cultivating mass :lolbron:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
:russ: @ this deleted scene
“In the ending, we wanted to keep it tight, so we were looking for things to squeeze there,” Anthony Russo said. “But [Thor] had this beat with Valkryie where she puts her arm on his shoulder and he sort of starts to lean in for a kiss. She goes, ‘What are you doing?’ [Thor responds,] ‘Oh, I thought that touch…’ and she was like, ‘No, that was, like, a goodbye tap I was giving you.’ It was a really funny beat, but we cut it.”

Yahoo is now part of Oath

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all should go back and re-watch “Age Of Ultron.”

That one movie had key moments that planted seeds for Phase 3.

-They introduced Tony’s paranoia about not saving the world and getting everybody killed. He even says “That is the Endgame.”

-it’s the first mention of Wakanda and vibranium

-Cap nearly picks up Thor’s hammer

-the beginning of Hulk’s character arc where he feels like a outcast to Earth so he leaves it for that other planet which sets up Thor 3.

-Black Widow reveals she can’t have kids and establishes that she literally has nothing to live for (which makes her death in Endgame make more sense).

-it was also the last time the original Avengers were fully together as a unit. The next time they all come together was in “Endgame.”

-the first time we get a image of all the Infinity Stones.

-Thanos reveals the Infinity gauntlet for the first time in the mid credit scene.

SOOO many seeds planted..it damn near goes up in my rankings for the foreshadowing.

It also set up Civil War

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It also set up Civil War

Like everyone said Age of ultron was like an intermission or prelude comic to a future event. If it was going to be that then it shouldve essentially been civil war instead of wasting a great villain and comic title just for the wow factor. Whedon admitted tho that the thanos teaser end credit was just to show how big the MCU if successful cause plans were only drawn out to A1