AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just rewatched WS last night :banderas:not the biggest scarjo fan, but she does that as BW, she a mini stallion in them yoga pants or whatever.
I would say she looks the best in that MCU movie, but overall playing BW down plays her looks. She is a goddess in Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Match Point & The Island. Basically any early to mid 90s flick she had done. :takedat:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She was never the icon stark was though, she was a low key spy for the most part with a pretty dark background.
The dark background helps, she turned to the light. It would be a great redemption story. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and they will do something going forward.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The only reason there is Avengers and all this shyt is because the X men and Spider Man kicked DC's ass in the 90s..in all truth, them going to the Avengers for the last 11 yrs for movies is just leftover shyt because they didnt have access to Spider Man and the top X characters from day one. Sinister, Apocalypse, Magneto, Doom, Galactus, and of course Silver Surfer are WAY BIGGER than Captain Marvel, Dr Strange, Ant Man...I mean they gave ANT MAN significant time where Thanos is the villain? Wtf:laugh: Surfer or Warlock are SUPPOSED to be the key to making a Thanos victory being overturned..and Magneto interacting with Thor or Iron Man is MUCH more interesting than Hawkeye and the Thanos' kids:laugh:

Avengers are doing good now but the X men were selling millions when it mattered. Everything is easy now...
Facts. X men are integral to this shyt.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I would say she looks the best in that MCU movie, but overall playing BW down plays her looks. She is a goddess in Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Match Point & The Island. Basically any early to mid 90s flick she had done. :takedat:

scar jo is not a classically good actress

but her batting average is insane in terms of being in some of the best films ever made

ghost world, The Prestige, lost in translation, l Vicky cristina barcelona, winter solider, her :picard:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dark background helps, she turned to the light. It would be a great redemption story. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and they will do something going forward.

Nah, former kgb super spies ain't getting that kinda love in mcu nyc. Plus, she just wasn't that popular to begin with breh:heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
scar jo is not a classically good actress

but her batting average is insane in terms of being in some of the best films ever made

ghost world, The Prestige, lost in translation, l Vicky cristina barcelona, winter solider, her :picard:
Lost in Translation, JungleBook to. Yeah, she picks good projects.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Caught it last night. Not the best in MCU, but a good closer.

Idk what it is about this IronMan - Spider-Man relationship that gets brehs :mjcry: but it works. :wow:

The way they closed with Cap and Peggy reminded me of Titanic. :ehh:

I see how people could've wanted more from the battle.

I also have to go back and read the reactions to the "Girl power!" part. Jimmies were definitely rustled. :pachaha:

Oh and this "Thanos = GOAT CBM villain" talk? STOP IT! :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Caught it last night. Not the best in MCU, but a good closer.

Idk what it is about this IronMan - Spider-Man relationship that gets brehs :mjcry: but it works. :wow:

The way they closed with Cap and Peggy reminded me of Titanic. :ehh:

I see how people could've wanted more from the battle.

I also have to go back and read the reactions to the "Girl power!" part. Jimmies were definitely rustled. :pachaha:

Oh and this "Thanos = GOAT CBM villain" talk? STOP IT! :russ:
Oh who was a better comic book villain in your opinion?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F05%2Fhot-toys-life-sized-iron-man-nano-gauntlet-release-00001.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F05%2Fhot-toys-life-sized-iron-man-nano-gauntlet-release-00002.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F05%2Fhot-toys-life-sized-iron-man-nano-gauntlet-release-00004.jpg

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=687

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Oh who was a better comic book villain in your opinion?
Killmonger was better.

People choosing Thanos basically name reasons that could also be applied to Hela.
Super Powerful
Defeats the Heroes Easily
Later gets defeated by some mcguffin/device more powerful than the heroes.