AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
he created a gauntlet that could harness their powers.

:francis:

Look where that got him. Infinity Stones are shyt that cosmic level threats can't even really mess around with. Thanos damn near killed himself trying to destroy them and he is nearly invincible. That's why he was so ripe for the taking when they showed at his farm with the smoke :manny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Now he low key knows how i feel. :mjcry:
:umad:
tenor.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So how many times have you seen it? Ive seen it 3 times now

Btw is Ruffalo returning or is this his last outing?
So how many times have you seen it? Ive seen it 3 times now

Btw is Ruffalo returning or is this his last outing?
Seen this twice, Friday night and Sunday Night.

I want to see it again but idk.. I feel like waiting until the bluray drops and copping it with Infinity War and doing a full marathon. The viewings have a lot of empty seats now since I assume most have seen it over the weekend.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Seen this twice, Friday night and Sunday Night.

I want to see it again but idk.. I feel like waiting until the bluray drops and copping it with Infinity War and doing a full marathon. The viewings have a lot of empty seats now since I assume most have seen it over the weekend.
Right, but one would think that it'd still have a strong second weekend box office draw. I like watching this with people who haven't seen it yet

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You know what, your absolutely right about Cap. Dude hid the murder of a close friend and team members friend’s parents. Years and years forward dude becomes a Nazi. Cap was/is a piece of doo doo

I mean maybe Cap is legit in the comics. But how anyone can watch any of the movies, and not pick up on his mental, and think he is a good dude is beyond me.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I just realized Stark without a helmet tanked a back hand from Thanos...hmm

Anyone address Loki fading back with that blue square? Loose end?
I think hes supposed to have a show on Disney's new platform, so I imagine that he'll be important to some degree