AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
None of them aged. They were effectively dead for 5 years and came back at the same point in their lives. It wasn't 5 years for them.
Ok but not all of the kids would return, thats why I was confused, like some kids would be in college...maybe im over thinking but well see....

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nah that’s a great plot line for the next GotG movies. Might even get a little competition between Thor and StarLord

This may sound a bit misogynistic. But I thought Thor would stick around and plant a seed in Valkyrie before he left. Royal succession and all that.

I forgot the biggest thing I disliked about this was cap being able to use the mjolnir

They did hint at it in the 1st movie. And I believe that's an actual storyline in the comics. So it wasn't that big a deal. To me anyway. It was definitely a :gladbron::ooh: moment.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Scarlet Witch came through like
giphy.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even as a prequel, a Black Widow movie seems hella unnecessary now. shyt would've made sense and fit in years ago but not now. That slot could've gone to any one of the newer characters.

they truly only have one route to go with this . . otherwise there is no point in seeing it . .in the comics we find out she has multiple clones . . that's the only way I would care to see a prequel here is a tidbit from the comics

---------------
After the original Black Widow was killed by Captain America, the Black Widow Ops Program created a clone of her. Unbeknownst to her handlers, she retained all the memories of her former self thanks to Ursa Major having bribed Epsilon Red, the Red Room operative in charge of granting Red Room clones selected memories from their original selves. Her superiors tasked Natasha with targeting the remnants of both Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D.,[1]which drew the attention of her former lovers, Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier. . . .
---------------------------

if they go this route its nothing but waking up another clone and having her retain the memories of the previous Natasha anything other than this i won't care to see :\