AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
one thing..the homo shyt in cap's support group...completely took me aback,..fukking joe russo playing that guy :francis:
At first I thought they were just talking about a couple dudes hanging out and then it turned :dame: real quick. We all know Cap from Brooklyn and not Harlem so it fits.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm, just got back from the theater...

Really gotta let this marinate, but one big thing was the time travel stuff was a bit much for me. Especially with the ending with Cap (him aging that much in another timeline). That kinda undermines the whole purpose of even returning the stones? Add in from their logic, that they fukked up with the space stone (where does loki go?). Maybe it just creates additional timelines? :yeshrug:The film also drags way more than it should, like the scenes with howard/tony seemed a bit unnecessary. Russo's love sacrificing females for the soul stone:mjlol:

Liked past Thanos even more, bruh was handing out fades to everybody.

The cap holding mjolnir was pure fan service but shyt was still :wow:

Thor was a a$$hole all throughout this.:russ::mjlol::francis: got the gucci mane gut and said fukk being a king:picard:

Cap Marvel seemed way better in this for some reason to me. She really came across more comic accurate, not just the hair cut. :ehh:

We should've at least got that hulk/thanos rematch though:francis:

They gave Tony the heroes ending. :ehh:

That final battle sequence though:wow::picard::hamster::mjgrin::mjcry:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Really enjoyed it but why aint Pete age? And was he back in high school? I know people think far from home is now a prequel but his line about not wanted to take his suit and just go on vacation with his friends says that may be after tony dies and hes mourning...
None of them aged. They were effectively dead for 5 years and came back at the same point in their lives. It wasn't 5 years for them.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
If BP legit doesn’t have a single line of dialogue i’m not seeing this shyt in theaters i’ll just wait till it hits Disney Plus or some shyt.

I ain’t sitting through three hours without any black excellence. Does War Machine get any love or heroics? Does Falcon?

this was the conclusion of a decade of movies. It is the conclusion of the originals stories and original avengers story arc. Black Panther was just introduced 3 years ago and has the next decade to shine.

you niggss bytch about anything.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
5396961-infim2016002-albuquerquevar-23648.jpg

So do we get the Skrull War or Doom ending Wakanda? :ohhh:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
so how did 2014 Thanos get through the machine?
I didn't think it was a time machine where you could just go anywhere you wanted, i though to needed the Pym stuff
pretty much means they can go get Tony and Natasha anytime they want if all you got to do is turn on the machine right?
They took it from Nebula. When bad Nebula came back she opened the portal and gave Thanos the gps.