Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of them....i'm guessing it'll do around $500 mil worldwide opening weekend....

what's funny/scary about it though: the records it sets are gonna be huge, but they wont last long...star wars gonna do numbers we've never seen....i think that'll do around $750 mill worldwide opening weekend...
totally forgot about that

Disney gonna be sitting back like.

1369276125_Money-in-the-Air.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
a lot of them....i'm guessing it'll do around $500 mil worldwide opening weekend....

what's funny/scary about it though: the records it sets are gonna be huge, but they wont last long...star wars gonna do numbers we've never seen....i think that'll do around $750 mill worldwide opening weekend...[/QUOTE]
I dunno the December release may hurt that chance but it'll have the best december opening of all time it might make 200 million domestic that weekend. That said Episode 8 may do that since its releasing in May.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@Rastafarian42

the dec opening not gonna hurt it at all...it's gonna get that holiday bump cause more people will get the opportunity to see it cause they'll be outta school, getting time off from work, etc....the numbers star wars finna put up gonna be ridiculous....

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
@Rastafarian42

the dec opening not gonna hurt it at all...it's gonna get that holiday bump cause more people will get the opportunity to see it cause they'll be outta school, getting time off from work, etc....the numbers star wars finna put up gonna be ridiculous....
Plus it's fukking Star Wars with Luke/Leia/Han all back. Movie is gonna do mega numbers.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus it's fukking Star Wars with Luke/Leia/Han all back. Movie is gonna do mega numbers.

exactly....i'm thinking $750 mil opening weekend, but i wouldnt be surprised if it was closer to a billion....depends if the opening 'weekend' starts on wed or thurs..

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I hate you European brehs for getting this early :mjcry:

torn between reading the spoilers in a week or two and going in dry :noah: