Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I hope muhfukkas don't bring kids to the theatre

I remember going to the theaters to watch Iron Man 3 with my girlfriend... Sat in front of a group of kids. Every single time there was a suspenseful scene they started counting down '5...4..3..2..1..1...1..3..2..1.." waiting for an eventual explosion or whatever. I had that :demonic: going man.

Only a couple weeks left :banderas: Legit was so close to reserving tickets for the May 1 showing but ehh I don't wanna reserve now and next thing you know something comes up

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Noah man y'all ain't seen the muthafukkas brining babies to the movie theatres on Saturday night. I hate those a$$holes.

Also I expect tons of kids to cut class may1st. :stopitslime:

Yeah, im just gonna cut work that following Monday. NBA playoffs will be in full swing so i wont have a problem avoiding spoilers for a weekend.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
If someone talks during this movie,
stewie-head-turn.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
No after-credits scenes brehs

Writer-director Joss Whedon says there won’t be a post-credits scene in Ultron because he felt there was no way to top the post-battle shawarma scene from the last one. “We all came at it separately—we don’t want to chase that,” Whedon says. “That was a jewel and a weird little quirk. “

“There will be a tag,” Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige clarifies. That is, there will be a short, epilogue-like scene that pops up shortly after the credits start. “But there’s not a post-post-credit scene.”

“There is nothing at the very end. And that’s not a fake-out,” Whedon says. “We want people to know so they don’t sit there for 10 minutes and then go: ‘Son of a bytch! I’ll kill them!’”

And no Captain Marvel appearance either.
Also, the movie, out May 1, will include many other superpowered characters seen in previous films, including a few surprises, but rumors of Captain Marvel getting an introduction are false, Feige promises. There is a secret female character, but she may be familiar already. “It’s not a big deal. But it’s a good character,” he says.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
WHY IS THE LITTLE KID NOT IN fukkING BED ITS 10:30PM... :mindblown:

Cause his parents want to see Avengers badly and can't afford a babysitter. lol
I'm seeing this in IMAX on 125th St. in Harlem, hoodest theater possible. The commentary is going to be awesome. Actually if I was really keeping it hood I would go to Whitestone or Bay Plaza. lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cause his parents want to see Avengers badly and can't afford a babysitter. lol
I'm seeing this in IMAX on 125th St. in Harlem, hoodest theater possible. The commentary is going to be awesome. Actually if I was really keeping it hood I would go to Whitestone or Bay Plaza. lol

Jamaica is the worst...:snoop: you wanna keep it real... I may have to go to whitestone the asians dont talk to the screen... :mjlol: