Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Cause his parents want to see Avengers badly and can't afford a babysitter. lol
I'm seeing this in IMAX on 125th St. in Harlem, hoodest theater possible. The commentary is going to be awesome. Actually if I was really keeping it hood I would go to Whitestone or Bay Plaza. lol
Hood commentary always make movies more enjoyable.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
tumblr_nm7bt0AUKx1qdn6jko1_540.gif

The best thing about this gif, is the defiant look on thor's face as he stares back at ultron. Ain't NO FEAR in ol' boy heart:youngsabo:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause his parents want to see Avengers badly and can't afford a babysitter. lol
I'm seeing this in IMAX on 125th St. in Harlem, hoodest theater possible. The commentary is going to be awesome. Actually if I was really keeping it hood I would go to Whitestone or Bay Plaza. lol

Went to bay plaza this weekend and they got them new red leather recliner shyts now :wow: imma end up watching this in new roc imax first then bay for the hood commentary and ridgehill for the fresh bunnies :shaq:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Went to bay plaza this weekend and they got them new red leather recliner shyts now :wow: imma end up watching this in new roc imax first then bay for the hood commentary and ridgehill for the fresh bunnies :shaq:

They got the same one's off of horrace harding expressway.... :noah:

amcwdpkwy.jpg

And in N.J. they serve you food before the movie comes on.... :banderas:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how many records this movie is going to shatter.

a lot of them....i'm guessing it'll do around $500 mil worldwide opening weekend....

what's funny/scary about it though: the records it sets are gonna be huge, but they wont last long...star wars gonna do numbers we've never seen....i think that'll do around $750 mill worldwide opening weekend...